There are 232 users in the forums

Matt Maiocco Article/Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
It would be nice to fire him, but firing him now accomplishes nothing. Who are we going to replace him with?

Let Singletary give us about 15 losses this season to give us a good pick and then can him. At least coaches would love to come to a team with the number 1 pick.

Go after an offensive head coach and a football minded GM. Look where the defensive minded coaches have left us. Our defense sucks monkey balls along with our offense.

I want,

Coach: Gruden(I'm not sold on him, but can't think of anyone else)
GM: Bill Parcels(Someone very similar at least)

Who f**king cares who replaces him in the middle of the season, get him away from the team.
Getting him away is a plus 1
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Like I've been saying...organizational
dysfunction.

Guys like VD must really regret signing that extension.

yeah he must regret signing a multi million dollar contract with a guaranteed signing bonus
I do however get a kick out of Mike Sings weekly press meetings. They are pretty good and I can only imaging once he is done as a coach that he will make some great commercials for Coors!
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
It would be nice to fire him, but firing him now accomplishes nothing. Who are we going to replace him with?

Let Singletary give us about 15 losses this season to give us a good pick and then can him. At least coaches would love to come to a team with the number 1 pick.

Go after an offensive head coach and a football minded GM. Look where the defensive minded coaches have left us. Our defense sucks monkey balls along with our offense.

I want,

Coach: Gruden(I'm not sold on him, but can't think of anyone else)
GM: Bill Parcels(Someone very similar at least)

Who f**king cares who replaces him in the middle of the season, get him away from the team.
Getting him away is a plus 1

Seriously, getting him away is key right now. It doesn't really matter who we replace him with. Get the Sing stench out of here.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by BringBackTO:
Originally posted by brhokla:
ALL FANS SHOULD STOP PAYING FOR ANYTHING 49ERS!!!!! Make them sell or make changes. This is pathetic and we are no better than the BILLS! Hell, even the Bills could beat this team. The Rams are better than we are and they won 1 let me say it again... ONE game last year!

Agreed. The only way to force change is with our wallets. No amount of internet ranting or angry emails will change anything. If the team starts getting blacked out we might finally see some changes.

Yorks pack it up and move to LA. I didn't use to think it could happen.

The only possible obstacle is league approval. 24 owners would have to approve a relocation, and that's where we may hit a snag.
Quote:
"There were some grumbles from the owners about bad coaching," the source said.

yorks aint gonna do s**t
I grumble when my girlfriend makes me take a shower before we have sex.

The Yorks should be yelling and better yet firing his ass. Right now.

[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Oct 24, 2010 at 19:27:57 ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Wasnt there a lot of people here pulling for Singletary to take over for MCrap..........you guys should be fired!
I don't want to fire Sing midseason, but his postgame BS routine is so tired.

All these guys keep making ridiculous claims about making the playoffs. Just face reality already.

You don't have to be derogatory, but quit talking like we don't have serious problems.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
typical Yorks. They make up crap about how the team should win the division until the very end, then say "well the coach didn't get us there"

They are always trying to put themselves in a position where they don't look wrong.

no accountability all around.

we have the worst owners in the league brah.

they need to check their own-selves before throwing sh!t at somebody else. what do you expect you dip sh!ts. you hired Nolan Nonsense whom hired Mike Singletary. than your displeasure in Mike Nolan gets him fired just to hire his student. save some money, power and control of the team and go ahead and hire a coach from some corner of this country whom has no coaching background to keep the same sh!t churning over and over again.

49er ownership = FAILED STATE.

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Oct 24, 2010 at 19:31:32 ]

Originally posted by SacRock14:
I don't want to fire Sing midseason, but his postgame BS routine is so tired.

All these guys keep making ridiculous claims about making the playoffs. Just face reality already.

You don't have to be derogatory, but quit talking like we don't have serious problems.

Seasons lost, Hes would be playing for his job now. Cutting him would be ideal. Let some youngsters get some REAL action in games that matter.

Let Davis or Troy play
Let Williams and Z see the field more
Gore I dont give a f**k if your feelings get hurt, play Dixion ALOT more
Play Adams as #3
Let Reggie take over for Goldson

[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Oct 24, 2010 at 19:31:34 ]
call Cowher now
This is like that statement they made in middle of '07 season when the losses were piling up. They promised big changes at the end of season. At end of the season they kept Nolan and symbolically stripped him of his GM duties and promoted Mcloughan. We saw how that turned out. This will be the same sh*t. Hard to expect anything more from them.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
typical Yorks. They make up crap about how the team should win the division until the very end, then say "well the coach didn't get us there"

They are always trying to put themselves in a position where they don't look wrong.

no accountability all around.

we have the worst owners in the league brah.

they need to check their own-selves before throwing sh!t at somebody else. what do you expect you dip sh!ts. you hired Nolan Nonsense whom hired Mike Singletary. than your displeasure in Mike Nolan gets him fired just to hire his student. save some money, power and control of the team and go ahead and hire a coach from some corner of this country whom has no coaching background to keep the same sh!t churning over and over again.

49er ownership = FAILED STATE.

To be fair, Sing had a better record than most interm-coaches and gave us an 8-8 season. We all thought once the Oline was fixed we could at least be a playoff team. I dont think anyone anticipated Sing would become even more pig headed as he gained experience. I think it's clear that he went into this season with an all or nothing game plan and philosophy.
  • Jiks
Promote Mike Johnson to interim head coach. Hire Alex Smith as the new OC...
Share 49ersWebzone