Matt Maiocco Article/Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by tn9er:
If Dingleberry screws up and loses the game against the Broncos, then the Yorks need to put his azz on a greyhound bus for the return trip...

greyhound bus?

fixed

does the bus fly/float?

WOW!!!

Let me make this SIMPLE for you.

If he is on a bus in England, how trips around the island will it take Dingleberry before he realizes that the bus doesn't reach America???
Originally posted by brhokla:
We should do a remake of the movie Dumb and Dumber staring Jed York and Sing!

You know how hard it is to be a Niners fan in Oklahoma when everybody here likes the hated Cowboys?

I'm done with NFL football till this team turns it around. I can't take the crap anymore and I'm done wasting my money, time and energy for this miserable team. Fire Sing, Fire the team, fire the owners.

Fans start wearing the BAGS on your heads and stop attending the damn games. Force these horrible owners to make a change and get them where it hurts! Their pocket books. Make them GIVE AWAY TICKETS to see this crap! I sure as hell won't pay till the team can put together a winning season which hasn't been done in like 8 years!!!!!!!!! That's PATHETIC

I decided early that I was not going to waste my money buying KC and Rams tickets this year and was going to cancel Sunday ticket until they said I could have it for $159. I have been going to several games in the midwest each year and paying well over $200 for Sunday ticket. I will not be renewing Sunday ticket next year unless there are major changes in the off season and will not go to any games until they "show-me" as I am from the Show-Me state.
Yea he needs to go
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Antix:
Sing shouldnt even make the trip. Theres no way we win next week. We're just delaying the inevitable. At least show the players we're gonna make changes to get better.

they already made the trip

Nah..they're en route..plenty of time for York to give Sing a parachute and his best wishes.

Hmmm, why didn't I think of that: Flying. Golden Parachute...it all makes sense. And the gigantic wooden cross would serve as a flotation device.

I guess the mods deleted my post about Sing being on the no-fly list. I guess it is ok to write 12,345th post on Alex Smith, but not....oh, well.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Season over...and will we even see the 49ers next year with the lockout likely?

What's more, with the backlash that's going to be surely coming from the fanbase (and directed at ownership), I am not positive that the 49ers even have a future in the Bay Area. I would not be surprised to see a move happening in the next 1-2 years.

I don't think I've ever felt this hopeless about the future. There's no quick fix here, and what's even worse is that the people in charge (ownership and front office), wouldn't know a fix if it hit them straight in the kisser.

Team needs to be sold to someone who cares about winning.
ALL FANS SHOULD STOP PAYING FOR ANYTHING 49ERS!!!!! Make them sell or make changes. This is pathetic and we are no better than the BILLS! Hell, even the Bills could beat this team. The Rams are better than we are and they won 1 let me say it again... ONE game last year!
If Dingleberry screws up and loses the game against the Broncos, then the Yorks need to put his azz on a greyhound bus for the return trip...

greyhound bus?

fixed

does the bus fly/float?

WOW!!!

Let me make this SIMPLE for you.

If he is on a bus in England, how trips around the island will it take Dingleberry before he realizes that the bus doesn't reach America???

maybe, he should start with the coors light commercials, already.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:

What's more, with the backlash that's going to be surely coming from the fanbase (and directed at ownership), I am not positive that the 49ers even have a future in the Bay Area. I would not be surprised to see a move happening in the next 1-2 years.

I don't think I've ever felt this hopeless about the future. There's no quick fix here, and what's even worse is that the people in charge (ownership and front office), wouldn't know a fix if it hit them straight in the kisser.

If this team moves out of the Bay Area and is no longer representing San Francisco. Then I am done as a fan of the 49ers. Will still watch the NFL, but have no team.
ALL FANS SHOULD STOP PAYING FOR ANYTHING 49ERS!!!!! Make them sell or make changes. This is pathetic and we are no better than the BILLS! Hell, even the Bills could beat this team. The Rams are better than we are and they won 1 let me say it again... ONE game last year!

oregon ducks would give us one helluva game.

i know their wide receivers would burn natalie clements and shawny spencer... those two hos love to give it up (if you know what i mean).

They didn't think Sing would try to run out the clock from the point he gained the lead? What? He has been doing that for nearly two full seasons now.
Like I've been saying...organizational
dysfunction.

Guys like VD must really regret signing that extension.

Agreed. The only way to force change is with our wallets. No amount of internet ranting or angry emails will change anything. If the team starts getting blacked out we might finally see some changes.

[ Edited by BringBackTO on Oct 24, 2010 at 18:34:04 ]

It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks this team is headed for LA.

Los Angeles 49ers, here we come!
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

If this team moves out of the Bay Area and is no longer representing San Francisco. Then I am done as a fan of the 49ers. Will still watch the NFL, but have no team.

That's my fear right now.
Share 49ersWebzone