LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Matt Maiocco Article/Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They finally realize they made a bad decision. I wonder if they will make a move in the bye week. Doubt it, though.
The Chin said he wont replace a HC anywhere. He'd replace an interim but not a full-time coach. Fire sing...
NEWSFLASH

1-6 NFL team is not pleased with coaching staff

file this in the no f#-king $*it folder

thanks Maiocco

also: how does the Yorks inner circle have a rat?? rat infestation!!
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
It would be nice to fire him, but firing him now accomplishes nothing. Who are we going to replace him with?

Let Singletary give us about 15 losses this season to give us a good pick and then can him. At least coaches would love to come to a team with the number 1 pick.

Go after an offensive head coach and a football minded GM. Look where the defensive minded coaches have left us. Our defense sucks monkey balls along with our offense.

I want,

Coach: Gruden(I'm not sold on him, but can't think of anyone else)
GM: Bill Parcels(Someone very similar at least)

Who f**king cares who replaces him in the middle of the season, get him away from the team.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
NEWSFLASH

1-6 NFL team is not pleased with coaching staff

file this in the no f#-king $*it folder
thanks Maiocco

also: how does the Yorks inner circle have a rat?? rat infestation!!

i lol'd
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
About time. It doesn't take a moron to see Sing has the team regressing.
Just two weeks ago the Yorks showed confidence in Nolantary and guaranteed a division title. And now all the sudden they are outraged. This is like 04 all over again. They suddenly found out team sucks after the season ended. Now they suddenly found out Singletary cant coach. This team will never win as long as they own this franchise.
Originally posted by susweel:
Let him coach out the season and fire him the first day after the season.

Yeah I agree with this. The ship has already sunk, might as well let it sit at the bottom before SF tries to rebuild yet again.
They should be pissed. The coaching is lousy. How long are the coaches going to keep sending Davis out on the field as the starting RT? How long are they going to keep starting Rachal at RG? Both of these players could be replaced easily and it would cut down on a s**t LOAD of mistakes that the offense makes week in and week out.

These, among other things, have been driving us fans crazy. I can only imagine what the owners think.
They just realized they made a bad decision? As if its the first? No, it's one of a long line of hasty, emotion-prompted, mid-stream, reactionary decisions that they have made. They have no one to blame but themselves. I am not very bright, but for them to promote Singletary to HC without a body of work by which to judge him as a HC is just stunningly doltish and amateurish.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Fire him?

we cant we dont have another HC to take his place

I agree with this..but seriously, I bet both of our coordinators can do what he does. He doesnt do anything special..
He doesnt call plays on offense (like Andy Reid)
he doesnt call plays on defense (like Rex Ryan)
he doesnt know how to game plan
hes pretty bad at managing the clock
he doesnt know how to make good coaching decisions (he should bench Rachal, use Wesbtrook more, etc)

The only thing he can do is motivate, and that obviously doesnt work.
Im not saying we should fire Singletary, because there really is no other HC candidate, but Im saying I dont think we'll get worse if we fire him.
But it would be a stupid move, and the list up there is the reason why Sing will get fired after this season
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Fire him?

we cant we dont have another HC to take his place

I agree with this..but seriously, I bet both of our coordinators can do what he does. He doesnt do anything special..
He doesnt call plays on offense (like Andy Reid)
he doesnt call plays on defense (like Rex Ryan)
he doesnt know how to game plan
hes pretty bad at managing the clock
he doesnt know how to make good coaching decisions (he should bench Rachal, use Wesbtrook more, etc)

The only thing he can do is motivate, and that obviously doesnt work.
Im not saying we should fire Singletary, because there really is no other HC candidate, but Im saying I dont think we'll get worse if we fire him.
But it would be a stupid move, and the list up there is the reason why Sing will get fired after this season

i agree he is the main reason why we are losing but there is no1 to take his place no one if there was even 1 person i honestly wouldnt mind but i cant think of a single guy on our coaching staff worth of the position
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Just get rid of singletary before he does more damage to the psyche of this team.
H. R. Puffinstuff can coach the team the rest of the season with the same results.

Agreed. At first I thought we should keep him round till the end of the season because we didn't have a replacement lined up and wouldn't want to give the job to any of our coordinators if they looked good. But now he's going to chase all of our players off. We got to get rid of him before he kills off the whole team.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
How much would you respect your boss as an employee if you knew he was gonna be fired, all the crap he talked didn't amount to anything and because of it you and your co workers look like a bunch of idiots?

Fire Sing yesterday. He needs to be gone. Having no HC is better than having him, he can't even manage the the f*ckin clock.

But, at the same time, I realize that if they promote say Manusky and we win like 5 or 6 of our last 8 games the York's are gonna be dumb enough to think that makes him a good HC and promote him.

We got talent on the team, we've had talent for a while. All we need is a coaching staff that belongs in the NFL and not this BS we have now.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Just get rid of singletary before he does more damage to the psyche of this team.
H. R. Puffinstuff can coach the team the rest of the season with the same results.

Agreed. At first I thought we should keep him round till the end of the season because we didn't have a replacement lined up and wouldn't want to give the job to any of our coordinators if they looked good. But now he's going to chase all of our players off. We got to get rid of him before he kills off the whole team.

Did you see the video of him saying he believed the team could still make the playoff? He had crazy eyes to go along with his delusion.
Share 49ersWebzone