LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

Matt Maiocco Article/Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Please place all Matt Maiocco Articles (summations only, link)/Twitter post in this thread.

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.csnbayarea.com/10/24/10/Source-Owners-Grumble-About-49ers-Coachi/landing.html?blockID=338025&feedID=2478

Can't believe it took them this long to "grumble"...
they're not smart enough to fire him
typical Yorks. They make up crap about how the team should win the division until the very end, then say "well the coach didn't get us there"

They are always trying to put themselves in a position where they don't look wrong.

no accountability all around.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
typical Yorks. They make up crap about how the team should win the division until the very end, then say "well the coach didn't get us there"

They are always trying to put themselves in a position where they don't look wrong.

no accountability all around.

we have the worst owners in the league brah.
The Yorks have a pulse...
Sing has done a bad job and we should be gone at the end of the season. But Jed can't act like his hands aren't dirty too. He selected Sing and has to take lots of blame as well. Wish we could fire him too.
Fire him?
would be nice to know what was said
Originally posted by MILFS:
Fire him?

we cant we dont have another HC to take his place
In order to fire Sing Jed would have to admit that HE screwed up. I am sure that would be hard for a silver spoon kiddie owner to do. Eddie would have offed him and had him buried at hunters point.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Fire him?

Who cares... Sing doesn't do anything that can't be replaced by an empty HC seat. Let the coordinators run their side of the ball and play. Hire a new HC next year. But fire Sing NOW!
It would be nice to fire him, but firing him now accomplishes nothing. Who are we going to replace him with?

Let Singletary give us about 15 losses this season to give us a good pick and then can him. At least coaches would love to come to a team with the number 1 pick.

Go after an offensive head coach and a football minded GM. Look where the defensive minded coaches have left us. Our defense sucks monkey balls along with our offense.

I want,

Coach: Gruden(I'm not sold on him, but can't think of anyone else)
GM: Bill Parcels(Someone very similar at least)

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Fire him?

i love this season. full of drama and heartache
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Let him coach out the season and fire him the first day after the season.
Just get rid of singletary before he does more damage to the psyche of this team.
H. R. Puffinstuff can coach the team the rest of the season with the same results.
Share 49ersWebzone