LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Let's go 9ers **clap clap*clap clap clap** Let's go 9ers!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
1 year ago i'd be right there with you.

but i'm drained now.

It is depressing, no one expected this. Time to clean house and start over. Unfortunately it won't happen under York rule, last year's 8-8 is the peak with their "value" philosophy for non-player positions.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Hooray for another season of losing incompetent football.

Sing will win a few inconsequential games causing us to be unable to pick up a QB!

Not unless he loses the locker-room, which I think he has after today. Those players will play without effort, and they will tune his ass out from this point forward.

Patrick Willis is definitely waiting for 2011.
Nice post, but let's face it, the situation is as bad as it can be.

I cannot quit yet on the team, I have tickets for the London game...

In my view, there is no way out of his as long as the Yorks are in command. You can fire/hire as many people as you want, mistakes will pile up because the owners have demonstrated that they simply do not have it. Hiring Singletary as head coach was a huge mistake and a too easy solution to the Nolan problem (another mistake).

We saw tonight that Singletary had no backup plan in case Alex went down. Huge mistake. Singletary should get fired, but with the team heading to London, this is not going to happen. Firing him during the bye week would not help anyway, since there is no viable backup plan.

As I said, no way out, unless the Yorks fire themselves and sell the team to someone who cares about football.

I have been following the Niners since 1988 and have never felt as empty as tonight.

We, fans, can be mad at these people who are simply destroying a wonderful franchise and wasting so much talent.

Yorks, go away !

Sing will win a few inconsequential games causing us to be unable to pick up a QB!

Wing won't win a thing. Any wins are despite him.
Originally posted by carlgo:

Wing won't win a thing. Any wins are despite him.

You Wing Wong.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Not unless he loses the locker-room, which I think he has after today. Those players will play without effort, and they will tune his ass out from this point forward.

Patrick Willis is definitely waiting for 2011.

I think you're exactly right, Plissken, and that's why it is essential to put Singletary out of his misery. You simply can't have the team drifting rudderless for two and a half months. The players need and deserve effective leadership and something to play for, even if it is only on an interim basis.

but i'm drained now.

I feel ya man, I swear ive aged 15 yrs in these last 5 seasons!Can't take much more,their ruining my favorite sport for me!
Originally posted by pinder84:

but i'm drained now.

I feel ya man, I swear ive aged 15 yrs in these last 5 seasons!Can't take much more,their ruining my favorite sport for me!

I hear you. I wait all year for football season and this is what we get....again. I'm sick of it.
  • evil
  • Veteran

So we should tank ? Just because Locker and Luck look like good prospects doesn't guarantee NFL success. And let us not forget the cries to tank for Reggie Bush...how has the NFL worked out for Reggie ? C'mon man!
I thought all the pieces were in place this season
It looked almost too good to be true
Who knew by Week 7
I'd be totally blue?

Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
I thought all the pieces were in place this season
It looked almost too good to be true
Who knew by Week 7
I'd be totally blue?

so it goes.
Share 49ersWebzone