There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Let's go 9ers **clap clap*clap clap clap** Let's go 9ers!

Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
1 year ago i'd be right there with you.

but i'm drained now.

KRS-1, you know you mah boy and I love your optimism but I am in the same boat as feeeeever808... I am emotionally drained and I don't think my health can take it anymore. I'll watch the games but I know our season is over. And I won't invest heavily on our team this year. Not for the rest of the season.

Stock up on god's good greens, they will help get you through it...you also have your Gigantes & sessy time
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Originally posted by ZRF80:

Originally posted by amir_tn80:

LOL....what the f*uck does that even mean?
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
I have been a fan for more than 30 years and I am done with this piece of crap team. When the 49ers learn how to win games, then I will again watch the games and root for the team. I think I speak for many real fans who are just fed up with losing.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Field a team capable of winning a game and I will be in the front of the line, rooting with every breath. But until then, I will be picking the other team (because that way, at least I will come away with a win on my weekly picks).

This excuse for a football team does not deserve loyal fans.

One thing is for certain: next year I will not waste my money on NFL Access - I will watch the results of the games on the Internet but see no reason why I should piss away my money to watch a worthless team.

I have been a fan for 22 years and I am a real fan who is also tired of losing, but that doesn't mean I give up. If loyal fans worldwide gave up on their favorite sports teams because of losing there would be very very few sports teams in any league to watch.

I've been a Niner fan for over 30 years. I have not missed a game in at least 10 years. I have to say its not the loses that hurt, its that we don't compete and we shoot ourselves in the foot. This team is horrible because of terrible coaching. I say that because we do have talent on this team but the coaches cant do anything with it. I'm tired man.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
1 year ago i'd be right there with you.

but i'm drained now.

KRS-1, you know you mah boy and I love your optimism but I am in the same boat as feeeeever808... I am emotionally drained and I don't think my health can take it anymore. I'll watch the games but I know our season is over. And I won't invest heavily on our team this year. Not for the rest of the season.

Stock up on god's good greens, they will help get you through it...you also have your Gigantes & sessy time

True, true.... But that doesn't do anything to the state of our beloved team. As I said, everything will still be the same minus any kind of optimism and expectations for this team for the rest of the season..

Despite a 1-6 record, despite a head coach who is likely going to be out of work in 10 weeks (possibly even sooner) and despite the the depressing body of work that has been witnessed the last 7 weeks I stand by my team and it's head coach in hopes we can get things turned around.

Will we win 9 straight games ? Doubtful.

Will we have another top 10 draft pick ? Likely.

Has it been incredibly painful to watch ? You betcha.

Would I fire Singletary ? Yep, without a doubt.

Would I want to see us tank ? You have got to be out of your freaking mind.

You play to win the game. You watch to cheer your team on, through thick and thin (growing up a Montreal Expos fan will teach you a lot about this), through the good years and bad. I am faithful, I am loyal, I am a 49ers fan.

The sky isn't falling, life goes on but every Sunday I'll be watching every minute of the each game rooting on my football team. Haters can hate but I won't join your bandwagon, however feel free to join mine if you feel like I do.

I love you. In a manly viking sort of way.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Despite a 1-6 record, despite a head coach who is likely going to be out of work in 10 weeks (possibly even sooner) and despite the the depressing body of work that has been witnessed the last 7 weeks I stand by my team and it's head coach in hopes we can get things turned around.

You play to win the game. You watch to cheer your team on, through thick and thin (growing up a Montreal Expos fan will teach you a lot about this), through the good years and bad. I am faithful, I am loyal, I am a 49ers fan.

The sky isn't falling, life goes on but every Sunday I'll be watching every minute of the each game rooting on my football team. Haters can hate but I won't join your bandwagon, however feel free to join mine if you feel like I do.

Get a room you two....

I don't hope to lose, in fact I cheer every game, but it'd be better to lose. We need to start over, and I think we all know by now that momentum doesn't carry over to the following season. The last thing I want to see is us winning 4 games in the end just to screw our drafting status. Either win 9 or sit down.

You've been watching us tank for 6 of the last 7 weeks. It's already happening, like it or not.

Get a room you two....

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
9 months I have waited patiently and excitedly.

We have no business accepting mediocrity, and dreadful planning, coaching, and playing the way we have the last 8 years.

A new Coach and Philosophy will do wonders for this team (including a new QB), and this draft is loaded with top QB talent. We need to get one. If we dont get a top 3 pick, our team is good enough to where we can trade alot of picks to get our QB.

I never said that mediocrity was acceptable.

I know Kris. I just am so sick of it, after living through the glory years.
Let's go 9ers??? lol Dude, you are fricken hilarious!

...or totally nuts.

I love you. In a Roman soldier kind of way.

fixed.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 24, 2010 at 15:45:17 ]
Its called tough love, or at least thats what my moms used to callit

You cant keep supporting someone or your team when you think they are behaving in a self destructive behavior.

But sheet im gonna watch em on sunday, just like the rest of ya' all.

And I reserve the right to call them out on the stupid s**t they do, which they do.

Get a room you two....

Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Hooray for another season of losing incompetent football.

Sing will win a few inconsequential games causing us to be unable to pick up a QB!