LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

If we still had Shaun Hill, we'd have won this game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Dumbest move ever by Sing = getting rid of Shaun Hill so Smith doesn't have to look over his shoulder.... that shoulder being the one that is injured now. I knew Smith > Carr, but this is ridiculous. Hill would have gotten us a win today.
You sound surprised that this we mismanaged our QB situation this past off season
I'm glad we cut ties with Hill. We would've wasted countless years with him. At least we know now that Smith isn't the answer and can finally move on.
yeah, noodles would be killing right now
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ads_2006:

"noodles" is a better QB than "wonderlic-man", so I'm not sure where you're going with that.
definitely! he doesnt turn the ball over.
  • ZRF80
He didnt want competition for Smith. He said it himself. This was Smith's make it or break it year. Too bad Smith shattered the entire system, along with Sing.

Time to move on.......from both of them.
They both suck

Move on
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

"noodles" is a better QB than "wonderlic-man", so I'm not sure where you're going with that.

Thats my nickname for hill

I like Hill, dude gave 110% everytime and kept working at it and didnt blame other folks.

Imo I would have liked to keep hill, Singletary traded him because he was compeition
Smith > Hill.

but yeah, smith or hill would have won this game.

I've been a strong Hill supporter and this is what Sing gets for thinking proven-bust Carr would be a better back up to Smith. If Singletary isn't fired on the Bye week, he'll be at the end of the season...and I don't expect Smith back, either.
We would have probably won if Alex didn't get hurt.
dumb thread.
Smith would have won this game.

Hill might have, but either way I'd rather have smith. I hope we resign him before the season is over.
Originally posted by defender49:
definitely! he doesnt turn the ball over.

lol, smith and hill were like 1 and 2 in INTs last week.
Share 49ersWebzone