There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
49ers lose another close game, 13-10, UK fans boo both teams out of the stadium, and Singletary comes back to 4949 Centennial Blvd to find all of his s**t out on the front lawn.

Singletary then storms the building to punch Jed York in the face, and is tazered 5 times by guards before being carried out of the building (and thrown onto the front lawn with most of his weight-lifting equipment).

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
from NFLUK.com
Quote:
As a ticketholder for the 2010 NFL International Series game you will have the opportunity to see two of the NFL's premier teams on the field at Wembley on Sunday October 31st.

on behalf the 49ers and fellow fans I would like to apologize in advance for the poor football you are going to witness between these two teams.

Yeah no wonder the Euros hate our football. The losing team of this game should not be allowed back into the States.

On a side note do you think it's possible that both teams (who were flying to London right after the game) looked past this week in some way toward their trip?

Plus this game in London counts as a 49er home game how dumb is that?

The Broncos aren't leaving until Friday.
this game will only feed the European belief that all NFL players are wusses.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

David Carr isn't no p***y.

He has a high tech Helmet from the future. Only true pimps and G's get that type of s**t
Originally posted by Method:

He has a high tech Helmet from the future. Only true pimps and G's get that type of s**t

-9fA
Originally posted by Method:

his helmet must be the cause of weighing his arm down to not be able to throw more than 20 yards
The Broncos just got blown out at home by their Arch-Rivals -- and not just blown out -- crushed. And an inferior team at that! It would be like us losing by 40 points at home to the current Rams team.

Do you think the Broncos will be playing 'inspired' this week? I think so.

I live in Colorado, and the talk radio and fan consensus is that the loss to the Raiders was the worst loss in franchise history.

I'm worried that the Carr-led 49ers (no way Smith plays this week) are going to get crushed in London, with Orton resuming his 400-yards-a-game passing numbers.

If we do indeed lose, I think Singletary will be fired to give the replacement two weeks to get ready. Mike Solari?
i think they're going to pass all over us. we have no pass rush and inferior cornerbacks.

i'm starting orton over brees in my big money league this week.
[ Edited by GoldenIowa49er on Oct 26, 2010 at 7:38 AM ]
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
i think they're going to pass all over us. we have no pass rush and inferior cornerbacks.

How p*ssed off would you be if the Raiders dropped 50 points on us two weeks ago?
Originally posted by nickbradley:

How p*ssed off would you be if the Raiders dropped 50 points on us two weeks ago?

oh god...that would have been the cherry on top of this dreadful season.
Shoot, that scrub Brandon Lloyd might have a killer game against us. That would totally suck if he does.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
if carr plays the broncos will set single game sack and interception records
Originally posted by nickbradley:

oh god...that would have been the cherry on top of this dreadful season.

I know, and the Raiders aren't our Arch-enemy. Like I said, I live in Colorado and "F--k the Raiders", "Raider Hater", and "Raiders Suck" T-Shirts and Bumper Stickers are quite popular here.

A radio commercial the other day, advertising the game, said that "every fall, a foul stench blows into Denver from the West...come see the Oakland Raiders play the Denver Broncos on Sunday".
From offensive line coach to head coach for solari? Can't see that happening especially with the o line playing just as bad as Smith. I think sing will keep the job for the rest of the year regardless. The Broncos entire secondary is hurt minus champ so a normal NFL team would take advantage of that and the fact they can't stop the run. But the Niners aren't normal.
f**k the Broncos
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home