LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hope Denver plays like there playing now against the Faiders, next week.
A loss does more for us now . GOD are we bad! The worst thing about watching that game was I knew the whole time that they were going to drive down the field when it counted and beat us. Singletary MUST be fired because he lacks to killer-instinct necessary to be a good, winning coach.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Broncos has one of the best passing offense. Mcdaniels are gonna enjoy playing around with Nate Clements.

lmao its 38-0 oakland over denver
we lose 28-27 with denver winning in the final seconds, but carr has a good game
Originally posted by niners9:
we lose 28-27 with denver winning in the final seconds, but carr has a good game

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

lol, hey denver is down 38-0 to oak middle of 2nd quarter. u never know
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
WTF is happening to Denver. Jeez

us getting more than 20 points
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
WTF is happening to Denver. Jeez

they overlooked the raiders seeing they're gonna have an easy win next week.
good lord!!! Raiders are SMASHING them fools.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Yeah I dunno, Campbell was terrible against us and he's doing pretty well against the broncos.
Originally posted by defender49:

us getting more than 20 points

if oakland can score 38 in the middle of the second, i think we can manage 27. maybe
they got the tebow chant at full force
Do you really wanna go here already?
Highly doubt Carr is gonna start next week (Sing hated the signing from the get-go, and the dips**t blew the game). -So Sing is definitely gonna consult in Mike Johnson for the best solution:

A. Promote Troy Smith (a QB Johnson was very familiar with as a QB coach at Baltimore).

B. Re-sign/Promote Nate Davis (a QB Johnson hand-picked from the draft last year, who's in his second year of the system, regardless of learning curve.)

I'd go with Nate Davis, we know what we're getting from him to the least, and we should at least explore such further since the season is shot.
Share 49ersWebzone