LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
troy smith will turn out to be our best QB
  • Chief
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d811e045f/Pre-WK-1-Troy-Smith-highlights
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
The 49ers will find a way to lose.

Not sure how they will do it this week, but it will be interesting, and Singletary won't know what went wrong until he looks at the film.

Considering how we have not improved, I don't even think Singletary watches the film.

Go Giants!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Does Denver have injuries? I noticed the 49ers are slightly favored, how could that be?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
Does Denver have injuries? I noticed the 49ers are slightly favored, how could that be?

Denver gave up 300+ yards on the ground to the Raiders.

Frank Gore.

Mud.
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Frank Gore.

Mud.

Denver will put everyone in the box, and Singletary will decide to run Gore straight up the middle, and then blame the players for not executing.
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Oct 30, 2010 at 9:43 AM ]
opps
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Oct 30, 2010 at 9:42 AM ]
Originally posted by Chief:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d811e045f/Pre-WK-1-Troy-Smith-highlights

Good Highlight till I saw the stat line
12-28 188 yds 1 td
at least he's no "Captain Checkdown"
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Originally posted by Chief:

Good Highlight till I saw the stat line
12-28 188 yds 1 td
at least he's no "Captain Checkdown"

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
The 49ers will find a way to lose.

Not sure how they will do it this week, but it will be interesting, and Singletary won't know what went wrong until he looks at the film.

Considering how we have not improved, I don't even think Singletary watches the film.

Go Giants!

What do you mean were gonna find a way to lose??
Were gonna get blown out.. theyre going to pass allllll over us and were not gonna be able to do anything on offense.. We have what has been our emergency QB all season starting for us now.
final score.. Broncos 38 49ers 3
I'm watching 49ers Total Acces and they were interviewing random people in London. They asked this lady "What's a Tight End?" she replied "A guy with a nice bum?"...
Great day today in London.

We started with a lunch at Waxy O'Connors where I had the opportunity to talk to Matt Barrows and Matt Maiocco, among others. Fans from many countries gathered to discuss the state of the franchise...

We then headed to Trafalgar Square for the fans rally. Thousands of fans were there. Believe it or not, but DL coach Jim Tomsula spent some time with the fans and I had the opportnunity to exchange with him on a few subjects. Cool !

Last but not least (this actually made my day), when going out tonight, I ran into Alex Smith on the sidewalk and could not resist talking to him. The guy is just nice and friendly. I wished him all the best.

I came here for tomorrow's game, of course, but the experience has been great already (I already met Taylor Mays and his father Friday).

Go Niners !
[ Edited by SwissNiner1255 on Oct 30, 2010 at 4:34 PM ]
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Frank Gore.

Mud.

Denver will put everyone in the box, and Singletary will decide to run Gore straight up the middle, and then blame the players for not executing.

then he's gonna say he needs to look at the film. come up with another genius thing to say to one-up his latest, "finest hour/save spikes for the playoffs" nonsense and then make some other useless adjustment like switching patrick willis and spikes around on the field or putting Nate Davis on the punt return team. singletary is a f**king joke. i hope we pound the s**t out of denver but singletary hasnt left much hope for us with his stupid decisions. hes making a mockery of this once proud franchise.
some of my pictures from Trafalgar square.

[img=]
Share 49ersWebzone