There are 177 users in the forums

Alex's Injury?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
F*CK Alice Smith the season is over so WHO GIVE A FLYING F*CK weather he'll be back or not

SEASON IS OVER N HIS CAREER ALSO

Go find a new team if you don't like Alex. All the Smith haters complaining sound like b***hes.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by checker:
F*CK Alice Smith the season is over so WHO GIVE A FLYING F*CK weather he'll be back or not

Go find a new team if you don't like Alex. All the Smith haters complaining sound like b***hes.

Originally posted by fly15:

You're a miserable poster. More smilies and single words than actual posts.

I can't wait for Alex Smith to get healthy and have success with another team. His career here is over.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by fly15:

You're a miserable poster. More smilies and single words than actual posts.

I can't wait for Alex Smith to get healthy and have success with another team. His career here is over.

thtas cause he doesnt form his own opinions he just follows Zrf and sunswells opinions
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by NinerD:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by kazak13:
well any info on how serious it is? I couldnt catch it on tv..

so how much more do we appreciate Alex now that we seen David Carr? Troy Smith in anytime soon?

Smith's career in SF is done. Up to this point, his play was questionable at best. I know his fans will say he played great today, but Im sorry.......scoring on your opening drive and then not making any noise against the worst team in the NFL is not something to build on.

Regardless of him returning, his supporters now have new ammo to defend him; INJURY.

I think his time here is over. Even if he misses 4 weeks, he doesnt have enough time to convince front management for an extension. Plus his injury will ply aq role in all this.

As for Carr stinking, yeah I guess if people want to use Carr's bad play to praise Smith, then all the power to them. In reality, all the QBs stink, and this was done on purpose by Sing so that Smith would have no competition.

It don't matter who we have at QB its the coaching, all three phases of the game. Alex is not that bad, our line sucks and you know it, if you watch our team there is a guy in his face almost every play.

Doesnt matter how you look at it. We all went into this season (fans and analysts alike) expecting Alex Smith to have a breakout year, and to play beyond expectations. I dont think anyone will disagree that Smith has not played up to par.

Now he's out for a few weeks.......will only have a handful of games to prove himself when he gets back + injury.........he's not gonna get resigned.

The Alex Smith era is over.

Now it's time to address other problems on this roster, and it starts with coaching.

so how much more do we appreciate Alex now that we seen David Carr? Troy Smith in anytime soon?

Smith's career in SF is done. Up to this point, his play was questionable at best. I know his fans will say he played great today, but Im sorry.......scoring on your opening drive and then not making any noise against the worst team in the NFL is not something to build on.

Regardless of him returning, his supporters now have new ammo to defend him; INJURY.

I think his time here is over. Even if he misses 4 weeks, he doesnt have enough time to convince front management for an extension. Plus his injury will ply aq role in all this.

As for Carr stinking, yeah I guess if people want to use Carr's bad play to praise Smith, then all the power to them. In reality, all the QBs stink, and this was done on purpose by Sing so that Smith would have no competition.

It don't matter who we have at QB its the coaching, all three phases of the game. Alex is not that bad, our line sucks and you know it, if you watch our team there is a guy in his face almost every play.

Doesnt matter how you look at it. We all went into this season (fans and analysts alike) expecting Alex Smith to have a breakout year, and to play beyond expectations. I dont think anyone will disagree that Smith has not played up to par.

Now he's out for a few weeks.......will only have a handful of games to prove himself when he gets back + injury.........he's not gonna get resigned.

Now it's time to address other problems on this roster, and it starts with coaching.

True. I wanted Alex to succeed so badly. It's over guys. Face it.
Originally posted by Ajanke:

• ZRF80
Originally posted by Redeemer:

you should forward this to Ceadder, Memphis, backontop, and binary. Thye could use the moral support.....
Originally posted by 1251alex:

haha, you're f**king ridiculous. and news flash: We are the worst team in the NFL.

Because of Smith....not in spite of him. He was part of the problem, do you deny this ?

He was AT LEAST 95% of the problem!
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:

haha, you're f**king ridiculous. and news flash: We are the worst team in the NFL.

Because of Smith....not in spite of him. He was part of the problem, do you deny this ?

Yup because today really showed that Smith was holding this team down

Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:

Yup because today really showed that Smith was holding this team down

He can't cover anyone!

you should forward this to Ceadder, Memphis, backontop, and binary. Thye could use the moral support.....

What is going to be great now is how you will try to blame the upcoming losses on Smith because you just can't let go. I am sure you will be fine with the rest of the season, you do not mind losing every game as long as your arch nemesis Smith is out. The only reason I am down is that the QB that gave us the best chance to win is done in yet again by sub par line play. Of course if your views are correct we will go on a long winning streak now that the only reason this team struggles is injured...I can't wait.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
My sources deep inside the niner organization tell me Smith is out for the year and that was the last time you will see him in a niner uniform.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

What is going to be great now is how you will try to blame the upcoming losses on Smith because you just can't let go. I am sure you will be fine with the rest of the season, you do not mind losing every game as long as your arch nemesis Smith is out. The only reason I am down is that the QB that gave us the best chance to win is done in yet again by sub par line play. Of course if your views are correct we will go on a long winning streak now that the only reason this team struggles is injured...I can't wait.

Nah, Im done with Smith. His fate is sealed. By the time he comes back, there will only be a few games left for him to "prove" his worth, and thats just not enough. All fans (including you and I) and analysts made this Smith's breakout year. He was supposed to play beyond expectations. I think we can all agree that he did not.

I dont think the Yorks extend him an olive branch. In effect, Sing can wave goodbye to his coaching career.

Now we rebuild with a new coach and new QB.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Nah, Im done with Smith. His fate is sealed. By the time he comes back, there will only be a few games left for him to "prove" his worth, and thats just not enough. All fans (including you and I) and analysts made this Smith's breakout year. He was supposed to play beyond expectations. I think we can all agree that he did not.

I dont think the Yorks extend him an olive branch. In effect, Sing can wave goodbye to his coaching career.

Now we rebuild with a new coach and new QB.

No way your done with Smith
That's breaking news!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone