There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shame on the 49ers if they lose this game

All you guys make me laugh with your ignorance.......hahahaaa hahahahaaaa hahahaaahaaaa hahahaahaha ahahahahah ahahahaaaahhaaa

please if your under 25 ....stop posting!
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
I honestly don't care anymore. After the loss to the Seahawks on opening day where we laid a HUGE egg, I knew this team was in trouble for the rest of the year. When we lost horribly to the Chiefs, I knew the season was pretty much lost; as far as making the playoffs is concerned.

However, I NEVER cheer for my team to lose. It sucks, I hate it! Singletary is gone either way. He has not shown that he can adjust to the other team, and his clock management is even worse than Nolan. That's pretty pathetic.

I believe the 49ers can win this game against the Panthers. If we do not have any turnovers, we win. It's that simple.

I just wish we had the Panthers 1st round pick THIS year.

The York's would have a heard attack if they had to pay two top 3 picks.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Actively cheering for the loss this week and next, forcing management to kick this clown of a coach to the curb at the bye week.

The ridiculous management of Heitmann (mystery neck injury) and Gore (he's overworked? Shocker!!!!) this week continues to confirm that Singletary is way over his head, and will only continue to embarrass this franchise as time passes.

Cut the cord, end the pain. Let's get someone who knows what they are doing.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you on this but its still a bit early to start wishing for losses.

Why, exactly.

Have you read the post? He is taking a long term view of things for the good of the team. Ownership lacks insight. They need to have the obvious flaunted in their faces. I'm sure that you would rather that the team win a few games, Singletary get retained and the mediocre beat goes on.

Because that is what will happen. Is that really good for the future of the franchise?
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Actively cheering for the loss this week and next, forcing management to kick this clown of a coach to the curb at the bye week.

The ridiculous management of Heitmann (mystery neck injury) and Gore (he's overworked? Shocker!!!!) this week continues to confirm that Singletary is way over his head, and will only continue to embarrass this franchise as time passes.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you on this but its still a bit early to start wishing for losses.

Why, exactly.

Have you read the post? He is taking a long term view of things for the good of the team. Ownership lacks insight. They need to have the obvious flaunted in their faces. I'm sure that you would rather that the team win a few games, Singletary get retained and the mediocre beat goes on.

Because that is what will happen. Is that really good for the future of the franchise?

I know what you mean, trust me I do. Us cheering for wins or losses really doesn't make a difference either way. In my heart believe Smith and Sing will lose enough games to get the boot. The fact is that this team is just not very good, and they will continue to get exposed.
Quote:
I know what you mean, trust me I do. Us cheering for wins or losses really doesn't make a difference either way. In my heart believe Smith and Sing will lose enough games to get the boot. The fact is that this team is just not very good, and they will continue to get exposed.

This.
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:

Why, exactly.

True.
Originally posted by fly15:
we're gonna win guys, even with a robot at qb...
Moore is worst than Alex, well, I dont know about that, but we're winning this one.

Nah Alex is definitely better. At least statistical wise.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
There are 2 things that can happen tomorrow.

1. We try EVERYTHING to give the game away, but Carolina is so bad that they lose anyway. (see: raiders game)

2. We lose. (see: every other game)

Thats it. Those are the only options under Mike "hit em' in da mouf'" Singletary. Nothing means anything until this ignorant f**k is fired.
If it was at home, it would be a lock for the niners... on the road, this will be a close, low scoring game.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Everything would appear to be getting better right now. We beat the Raiders (yay) and have a WEAK opponent in Carolina. I bet you they are thinking the same thing we were thinking when we played the Raiders. "Yeah, we are 0-5 but we are much better than that. Let's get our season back on track and beat the Raiders." The 49ers are better than this team, but I am predicting a monumental flop tomorrow. Every time I get high on the Niners, they let me down (See the NO game then going to KC). We predicted a different team after the NO game, but they were worse than ever. We are expecting a better team this time, so don't be surprised if you find yourself throwing a remote into your soft couch. The only positive out of this post is this, Carolina sucks so bad that even if we flop, we still may beat them with the score of 9-6.

alex smith will be benched this game gaurented!
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Here's how we win this game....

1. Establish a balanced offensive attack early.
2. Stop their running attack and make one of the worst QB's in the league in Matt Moore beat us through the air.
3. No turnovers

If we accomplish the above we win by 3 scores.

4. If we get ahead early go for the kill instead of turning conservative and allowing them to stay in the game.
Originally posted by ALL-KNOWING:
All you guys make me laugh with your ignorance.......hahahaaa hahahahaaaa hahahaaahaaaa hahahaahaha ahahahahah ahahahaaaahhaaa

please if your under 25 ....stop posting!

you're*
What a pathetic fanbase...
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy: