LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Shame on the 49ers if they lose this game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Actively cheering for the loss this week and next, forcing management to kick this clown of a coach to the curb at the bye week.

The ridiculous management of Heitmann (mystery neck injury) and Gore (he's overworked? Shocker!!!!) this week continues to confirm that Singletary is way over his head, and will only continue to embarrass this franchise as time passes.

Cut the cord, end the pain. Let's get someone who knows what they are doing.

I think the team would be more productive if we literally had no HC. I mean what does Singletary actually do now? He has never been a DC so probably has no idea how to formulate a gameplan and im guessing Manusky does all that. Obviously he would have zero knowledge of the offense. I really wonder what his contribution is to the team?

Fire Singletary, let Mike Johnson handle the offense, Manusky the defense and Kurt Schottenheimer the Special Teams. I don't see how we are any worse off by doing this.
Actively cheering for the loss this week and next, forcing management to kick this clown of a coach to the curb at the bye week.

The ridiculous management of Heitmann (mystery neck injury) and Gore (he's overworked? Shocker!!!!) this week continues to confirm that Singletary is way over his head, and will only continue to embarrass this franchise as time passes.

You are actively cheering for your team to lose? What a fan.
If the Niners lose this game I will personally strangle Sing to death first thing monday morning.
Originally posted by Dominate:
If the Niners lose this game I will personally strangle Sing to death first thing monday morning.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
top 3 pick.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I won't be surprised if we do lose.
10am, East Coast game =
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

I think the team would be more productive if we literally had no HC. I mean what does Singletary actually do now?...

His main job now is to be the guy who goes up to the podium to explain away losses.

The previous season and a half he was the guy who got his team to play without penalties and with intensity for 60 minutes. Whatever he was doing isn't working anymore.

[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Oct 23, 2010 at 16:18:43 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I'm kind of in the same boat as you on this but its still a bit early to start wishing for losses.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

He has a huge neck, that may be difficult.

• fly15
  • Veteran
we're gonna win guys, even with a robot at qb...
Moore is worst than Alex, well, I dont know about that, but we're winning this one.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

plus he is jacked and u might get rocked
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

True. The Yorks are probably gonna have an intense best out of 7 series of paper rock scissors to decide who has to be the one to tell him he's fired. Or they may just hire the Bobs to do it.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

True. The Yorks are probably gonna have an intense best out of 7 series of paper rock scissors to decide who has to be the one to tell him he's fired. Or they may just hire the Bobs to do it.

I`d gladly do the job for some envelopes and a jaw breaker.
I honestly don't care anymore. After the loss to the Seahawks on opening day where we laid a HUGE egg, I knew this team was in trouble for the rest of the year. When we lost horribly to the Chiefs, I knew the season was pretty much lost; as far as making the playoffs is concerned.

However, I NEVER cheer for my team to lose. It sucks, I hate it! Singletary is gone either way. He has not shown that he can adjust to the other team, and his clock management is even worse than Nolan. That's pretty pathetic.

I believe the 49ers can win this game against the Panthers. If we do not have any turnovers, we win. It's that simple.

I just wish we had the Panthers 1st round pick THIS year.
Share 49ersWebzone