There are 215 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

TKO: "That team is the San Francisco 49ers on the East Coast"

So true Takeo, SO true.

[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 21, 2010 at 21:24:29 ]
carolina dont have a vernon davis! and well we have moran norris! he was trainned then non other then chuck norris, i just dont have a link for that last part lol
Good Video. I expect the defense to do there job. But as it has been the last decade, Are offense needs to get there head out there as and will are selfs to a win no more f**k let the defense do it... we need to go out and win the game! trying to hope are defense can stop them.

NO ALEX GET ME A FING WIN, that's right im greedy IM A NINER FAN AND I'VE BEEEN BLESSED WITH JOE MONTANA AND STEVE YOUNG. I picked you first over all i want my franchise play making Steve Young when stuff breaks down you deal and go 70 yards on a run.

50 Million I've got twice that money and you could see it but i'll have to see you play like the qb with the talent and brains you have, Thats right Alex Smith Touch your toes. And hit ginn in stride.

We need to play every game every down like were still 0-5 against the raiders if we want a win.

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Oct 21, 2010 at 22:09:05 ]
you get'em TKO

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Good Video. I expect the defense to do their job. As it has been the last decade, our offense needs to get their heads out of their asses and will ourselves to a win. No more, "f**k! let the defense do it"... We need to go out and win the game! No more hoping our defense can stop them.

NOW ALEX,
GET ME A FING WIN! That's right, im greedy. IM A NINER FAN AND I'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH JOE MONTANA AND STEVE YOUNG. I picked you first over all i want my franchise play making Steve Young when stuff breaks down you deal and go 70 yards on a run. (I don't know how to correct that mess...)

50 Million I've got twice that money and you could see it but i'll have to see you play like the qb with the talent and brains you have, Thats right Alex Smith Touch your toes. And hit ginn in stride. (This guys whole statment here makes no sense again. Touch your toes?)

We need to play every game every down like were still 0-5 against the raiders if we want a win.(At least he finished strong)

There, I just attempted to correct all your typos and errors. I know this is a forum, and I want to take you seriously. I just can't take someone seriously with grammar like that.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Good Video. I expect the defense to do their job. As it has been the last decade, our offense needs to get their heads out of their asses and will ourselves to a win. No more, "f**k! let the defense do it"... We need to go out and win the game! No more hoping our defense can stop them.

NOW ALEX,
GET ME A FING WIN! That's right, im greedy. IM A NINER FAN AND I'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH JOE MONTANA AND STEVE YOUNG. I picked you first over all i want my franchise play making Steve Young when stuff breaks down you deal and go 70 yards on a run. (I don't know how to correct that mess...)

50 Million I've got twice that money and you could see it but i'll have to see you play like the qb with the talent and brains you have, Thats right Alex Smith Touch your toes. And hit ginn in stride. (This guys whole statment here makes no sense again. Touch your toes?)

We need to play every game every down like were still 0-5 against the raiders if we want a win.(At least he finished strong)

There, I just attempted to correct all your typos and errors. I know this is a forum, and I want to take you seriously. I just can't take someone seriously with grammar like that.

NOW ALEX,

You still missed quite a lot! Try again
Originally posted by brucesf49:

NOW ALEX,

Roll your eyes all you want. But posts that bad could use a revision or two. At the very least it makes it easier to read.
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by brucesf49:

NOW ALEX,

Roll your eyes all you want. But posts that bad could use a revision or two. At the very least it makes it easier to read.

I just skip reading sh-t like that.

NOW ALEX,

Why don't you email him, instead of letting everyone see how you put him down
Originally posted by defenderDX:
you get'em TKO

That is so funny. Thanks for the laugh while in the waiting room
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabtreefan:

NOW ALEX,

public humiliation is the only way to go.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by crabtreefan:

NOW ALEX,

public humiliation is the only way to go.

Thanks for the correction on the grammar! It is so frustrating to read someones post when they misspell words or don't use any punctuation.
TKO is the shiz
Originally posted by WinTheWest:
TKO is the shiz

I agree! We should re-sign this guy for at least another 2 years. If anything to keep that kind of leader on our team and also to mentor the young LBs. I strongly believe that Willis' success is, at least in small part, thanks to Spikes.