There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Players we should use more

At 1-5 and playing like crap, I don't get why we aren't using guys like Westbrook, Dixon (who always seems to do some good when he gets in) and now, Ginn, more. And is Williams healthy enough to start being used yet? It's not like our offense doesn't suck. I realize Gore is top dog, but Westbrook isn't exactly chicken liver and should get more touches. And Ginn will stretch defenses unlike any other receiver on the roster. It would seem to be common sense to use all the weapons, or certainly, the best weapons one has, especially when your offense is sputtering. This wouldn't even be thinking outside the box, which this coaching staff seems incapable of.
Zeigler, Westbrook, Dixon
we should break up the carries, let Westbrook get a series for every 2 that Gore gets.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

that. I'd also like to see what Williams can do in the slot.
Let Dixon in for a full series
If we ever actually open up the offense, Dixon is a terror running out of the shotgun spread. He's got great vision and burst, moves for weeks, and the power to run through DBs.
Can I have some more Ginn in my offense please.
Originally posted by susweel:

sounds like you are gonna get your wish, From the sounds of things Ginn is now the number 3 WR instead of Ziegler
We are waiting to use them in the Super bowl
Originally posted by valrod33:

sounds like you are gonna get your wish, From the sounds of things Ginn is now the number 3 WR instead of Ziegler

got linkage ?
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

It looked like they used Crabtree in the slot when they went 3 wide. Makes sense, Ginn's speed can open things up in the middle for VD and Crabs.

got linkage ?
17-Dominique Zeigler: Played just nine snaps on offense, as Ted Ginn replaced him as the team's No. 3 wideout. He caught one pass for 6 yards. Also, saw a lot of action on special teams.

19-Ted Ginn: Handled all the return duties, while also taking over as the No. 3 wideout. He caught two passes for 23 yards. Ran perfect slant route against Johnson on an blitz to pick up 19 yards on a third-and-8 play on the 49ers' first TD drive.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/10/19/10/49ers-Review-Smiths-Incomplete-Passes-He/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=334353&feedID=5936

got linkage ?
17-Dominique Zeigler: Played just nine snaps on offense, as Ted Ginn replaced him as the team's No. 3 wideout. He caught one pass for 6 yards. Also, saw a lot of action on special teams.

19-Ted Ginn: Handled all the return duties, while also taking over as the No. 3 wideout. He caught two passes for 23 yards. Ran perfect slant route against Johnson on an blitz to pick up 19 yards on a third-and-8 play on the 49ers' first TD drive.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/10/19/10/49ers-Review-Smiths-Incomplete-Passes-He/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=334353&feedID=5936

Cool

Now if he can just take over for Morgan.

got linkage ?

Cool

Now if he can just take over for Morgan.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Would like to see Crabtree, Ginn and Ziggy. Is Hill still back on the roster?