LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

THANK YOU NINERS!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Eastcoast49er:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Eastcoast49er:
YEAH!!!!!! I live in Wilimington!! Unfortunately I couldnt get tickets for the Carolina game, but at least it'll be on local television for me

The Panthers SUCK I bet if you tried a little harder you could find someone to GIVE YOU their tickets.

thats just nasty bro

Hey the truth hurts & they did it to them selves cutting a lot of good players. Hope they keeping sucking for one more week.

Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
There we go. Everybody chirping after just getting by a team with a worse offense than ours. Hardly anything to brag about. You all will take Carolina cheap and watch the 49ers struggle with them. Be humble.

Just enjoying the win brother.....
Now let's go on a roll despite Singletary.
Originally posted by BleedRandG:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thank you!!!

at least now we are for sure, not going 0-16

It's sad that we even have to mention this.
YEAH!!!!!! I live in Wilimington!! Unfortunately I couldnt get tickets for the Carolina game, but at least it'll be on local television for me

People sell tickets at the stadium. Just talk to a scalper. Tickets were going for $50 at the last 49ers home game from sclapers. You can get these for cheap... do it! do it! do it!
There we go. Everybody chirping after just getting by a team with a worse offense than ours. Hardly anything to brag about. You all will take Carolina cheap and watch the 49ers struggle with them. Be humble.

It's just nice to watch the evening news and read the morning paper after a win. I don't think anyone was being cocky. Celebrate with us. Cheers!
Thank you!!!

This.....
Maybe 2 more, but not sure who that would be, well I'm hoping the Panthers, coz that is the last worser than us team I think..
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Thank you!!!

This.....
Maybe 2 more, but not sure who that would be, well I'm hoping the Panthers, coz that is the last worser than us team I think..

They playing at home after a bye though. FML
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Brew:
Thank you!!!

This.....

We traditionally play terrible on that cross country game.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

People sell tickets at the stadium. Just talk to a scalper. Tickets were going for $50 at the last 49ers home game from sclapers. You can get these for cheap... do it! do it! do it!

4 hour car ride tho dont wanna go there for nothing

Its a good day to be a 9ers fan thats for sure.

we are good at beating below average teams.
i can actually go through the week and not be mad not even a lil

[ Edited by Allx9er on Oct 17, 2010 at 20:50:45 ]
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Fack it feels great!!!
Originally posted by Brew:
Thank you!!!

This.....

Some teams, like the San Francisco 49ers, play atrociously after a bye. Let's home Carolina is the same way and we kick the habit this year.
Share 49ersWebzone