LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

The only way we make the playoffs ever

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The o-line and the d-line suck. When their play improves, we will win. Look back at all the past team champions.....they won those games at the line of scrimmage.
Is if Marshawn Lynch gets hurt.
for sure. Staley played like garbage today. He almost cost us the game. Man if we had a great offensive line who knows where this team could go
Originally posted by BleedRandG:
for sure. Staley played like garbage today. He almost cost us the game. Man if we had a great offensive line who knows where this team could go

it would definitely go into the endzone more often that is for sure.
Chilo Rachal is an infection on the line....
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

a vaginal yeast infection at that.
Originally posted by backontop:

a puss filled vaginal yeast infection.
Originally posted by rawdel:

Chilo "The puss filled vaginal yeast infection" Rachaaaaaaaaaaaaal
Originally posted by Bake87:
The o-line and the d-line suck. When their play improves, we will win. Look back at all the past team champions.....they won those games at the line of scrimmage.

Yes, the O-line is playing like garbage. Leading the sucking charge is Rachal. Rachal has continued his horrible play from last season. He seems to be constantly confused by stunts and type of blitzing defender. Rachal is easily the worst player on the line IMO. Next to Rachal, Davis has been playing pretty bad also. However, Davis is a rookie and a young rookie at that. I wonder how much better Davis would be if he had a decent VET lined up next to him.......... I think Davis' play would improve if he had a decent player he could rely on next to him. Iupati is also struggling a little bit, but he'll improve with time. Last and maybe least is Staley. He's been exposed for what he is this season, OVER-RATED. I've never been very high on him and I think he'd be better off as a RT. IMO, Sims is easily the best LT on the team.

If Sing really wanted to get the running game going, he'd move Staley to RT and start Sims on the left side. Then he'd bench Rachal in favor of Snyder or Heitmann. These simple moves could jump start the running game and offense in general.

I don't think the D-line is playing that bad. Franklin isn't playing so hot, but he'll get it going as he gets his legs back. Not being around for preseason is hurting him a little, but he'll be fine. Soap is Soap. He isn't anything other than a large body that takes up space. His job is to keep 2 blockers busy, and he does that for the most part. Smith has been playing great IMO. He is always around the QB and he would benefit from having another pass rusher in the front 7.

Another Note on Justin Smith; Did anyone notice how many times he was held today against the Raiders? I saw at least 3 times where he was CLEARLY being held and the Refs never called it. If I were him, I'd be pissed. Twice he even threw his hands up in the air WHILE the guy was holding him.
Originally posted by rawdel:

Chilo "The puss filled vaginal yeast infection" Rachaaaaaaaaaaaaal

I mean, come on! His name is Chilo!

Originally posted by BleedRandG:

Man totally agree!
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Is if Marshawn Lynch gets hurt.

Bradford and Fitz too.
They need to open up the Offense and allow the passing game to get in a rhythm. The style we're playing right now is .500 football AT BEST.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Bake87:

You are a genius.

No one ever thought of this before.

Playoffs?
Share 49ersWebzone