LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

Is this the start of a turn around?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yes, it was ugly. Good thing we were playing the Raiders.

Sing should have challenged that safety. F'n clueless.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
We beat the Raiders.......barely.

I wouldnt pull out the championship banners just yet.

I wouldn't say "barely." The score makes it seem closer than it was.

Our defense was very good for most of the game, but then again, it was the raiders. They have no receivers and no QB protection. They had no QB, either.

On offense, Alex was atrocious at times. He looked great on a handful of throws, average on about 10 throws and poor-to-atrocious on about 15 throws. He missed a wide open receiver that had gotten past the safeties on one of his patented roll-to-the-right-and-throw-it-away plays, but looked great on the TD to Crabtree after the BS intentional grounding call. I'm sure this game saved his starting spot for another 3-4 weeks no matter how he plays next week or the week after.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Oct 17, 2010 at 16:24:16 ]
Depends on your definition of "turn around".

I am happy with the victory, and I'll take it. However, I saw nothing to indicate this will be a playoff team this year.
We beat the Raiders.......barely.

I wouldnt pull out the championship banners just yet.
No. I am glad we beat the raiders but we need to beat a real team before we start thinking we turned it around
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Sure, why not? we've been knocking at the door of winning games but shooting ourselves in the foot. We are in the easiest stretch of our schedule and can collect some wins. Is it too late to save the season and make the playoffs? Not sure, but we can definitely build on this to play better.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I see us at 5-5 by the time we play Arizona so long we don't beat ourselves. From there, anything can happen.
YEAH!!! Winning streak starts today!!!!!
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Hey Mr. Davis, thanks for Crabtree

No. We looked pretty bad for a lot of this game. The Raiders played their worst game. Good thing Gradkowski wasn't playing.
We've only won one game so we can't really look deep into anything yet. -If the niners go 2-0 though into the bye-week, we've got a shot to turn things around and possibly go neck-and-neck with the whole division by week 12.

Riding in with a WIN to Carolina. I'll be there next week. I need everyone from the ZONE to help us bring in another "W". Bring it BABE!
This basically bought Alex the starting spot until the bye , and Sing will be gushing with joy over barely eeking out a win over the lowly Raiders.

posting the same thing twice in the same thread. Now if that isn't spamming then I don't know what is.
So this is the feeling to win a football game. I feel a little better inside hope I can feel these way 10 more times till january.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone