There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should we resign anyone?

Not Keepers:

-Lawson....Ha!!! His 2.5 career sacks, and 500 almost sacks--most of which result in TDs--will not be missed. Umm...Merriman, Woodly, draft, anything?

-Goldson.... The most dominant safety in the NFL....during one Monday night game. Below avg. otherwise. This is the guy we're building around? Wonder why we're 0-5...(and counting)

-Smith....Let him go elsewhere. People hate him here. Unless he turns it all around and we win the division!!! But seeing as reality and our team's owner's interpretation of it are not one and the same, lets assume (safely) that this doesn't happen.

-btw...can we cut Clements and his $300MM contract?

Sign him or don't...don't care either way

-Brooks....min salary. Simply no consistency. Doubt the new administration will loose sleep over him.

-Baas.....Maybe. We just don't have any good lineman. Can we maybe get smart lineman? What good is being 350 lbs if you constantly turn the wrong way. Guess that's more Chilo. Man, this team sucks at drafting OL.

-Franklin....I say maybe because after this season, perhaps his demands are lowered. If not, f**k him, if yes, sure. Are we switching to 4-3? That'll matter

Yes Please!

Ginn.....Can we give him an extension now? May be the only bright spot on our team.
no. rather, everyone should resign.
  • ZRF80
Smith. He proved today he can lead us to the Superbowl.
I thought Brooks already signed an extension.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Smith. He proved today he can lead us to the Superbowl.

You should resign from posting.
  • ACUK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I thought Brooks already signed an extension.

Yeah. I thought he signed for two years this pre-season.
Bring in Merriman!
resign Lawson. He may not be the pass rushing monster we need but the guy can set an edge and can cover TE's like no other.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
You should resign from posting.
I would like us to keep Manny and Dashon G. Maybe LaBoy too.
Originally posted by LanceQ:

screw both them, Lawson and Goldson, both are overrated. Both can leave for all I care.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by LanceQ:

screw both them, Lawson and Goldson, both are overrated. Both can leave for all I care.

Goldson can go but I think letting Lawson go would be a huge mistake.
I want to keep Lawson. But not at a monster salary. Goldson can f**k himself. Good 15 yard penalty today. Way to give up plays all year. Colston, Gonzalez.. just to name a few that could have sealed a win for us. Clements -- no thanks. Franklin -- our "stud" NT is a dud so far and it's effecting our entire team. Alex and Singletary will be gone.

Resign Ginn, for sure!!
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Not Keepers:

-Lawson....Ha!!! His 2.5 career sacks, and 500 almost sacks--most of which result in TDs--will not be missed. Umm...Merriman, Woodly, draft, anything?

-Goldson.... The most dominant safety in the NFL....during one Monday night game. Below avg. otherwise. This is the guy we're building around? Wonder why we're 0-5...(and counting)

-Smith....Let him go elsewhere. People hate him here. Unless he turns it all around and we win the division!!! But seeing as reality and our team's owner's interpretation of it are not one and the same, lets assume (safely) that this doesn't happen.

-btw...can we cut Clements and his $300MM contract?

Sign him or don't...don't care either way

-Brooks....min salary. Simply no consistency. Doubt the new administration will loose sleep over him.

-Baas.....Maybe. We just don't have any good lineman. Can we maybe get smart lineman? What good is being 350 lbs if you constantly turn the wrong way. Guess that's more Chilo. Man, this team sucks at drafting OL.

-Franklin....I say maybe because after this season, perhaps his demands are lowered. If not, f**k him, if yes, sure. Are we switching to 4-3? That'll matter

Yes Please!

Ginn.....Can we give him an extension now? May be the only bright spot on our team.

I'd keep them all, but not at over-inflated salaries.. , I'd then draft or FA all of their replacements..