There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Hatred Of Our Rivals!

Well, we play the Raiders hours shortly counting down. Nervous as hell! Every 49er fan I see coming to my job, I tell them, "We need to win!" I don't care if 49ers go 1-15 by beating them, as long as we beat the Raiders. We should never get hyped about playing the Raiders because we will have to hear so many mouths from the Raiders and this year is a year we can't say ANYTHING if the Raiders defeats us. This team I hate to see or hear about. If the Raiders had to defeat the Cardinals for us to get in the playoffs, I wouldn't want it. Since Tuesday, I've dreamed about the 49ers blowing the Raiders out and woke up to an angry day. I can't stand the Raiders, nether should 49er fans. If anything, this is the last chance for Alex Smith to show what he can do after confronting Singletary the last game. Michael Crabtree complaining about Raiders not drafting him, well show us something on Sunday. Frank Gore, this is a big rivarly game and you've always ran all over the Raiders. Don't stop it on it. If we win against Raiders and loose badly to Broncos in London, f**k it, let's just go 1-15 and show everyone that the #1 was silencing the Raiders' fans.

49ERS, LETS ATTACK EM.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Alex is married to a raiderette.

Your argument is invalid.
Originally posted by BattleZone_18:
Well, we play the Raiders hours shortly counting down. Nervous as hell! Every 49er fan I see coming to my job, I tell them, "We need to win!" I don't care if 49ers go 1-15 by beating them, as long as we beat the Raiders. We should never get hyped about playing the Raiders because we will have to hear so many mouths from the Raiders and this year is a year we can't say ANYTHING if the Raiders defeats us. This team I hate to see or hear about. If the Raiders had to defeat the Cardinals for us to get in the playoffs, I wouldn't want it. Since Tuesday, I've dreamed about the 49ers blowing the Raiders out and woke up to an angry day. I can't stand the Raiders, nether should 49er fans. If anything, this is the last chance for Alex Smith to show what he can do after confronting Singletary the last game. Michael Crabtree complaining about Raiders not drafting him, well show us something on Sunday. Frank Gore, this is a big rivarly game and you've always ran all over the Raiders. Don't stop it on it. If we win against Raiders and loose badly to Broncos in London, f**k it, let's just go 1-15 and show everyone that the #1 was silencing the Raiders' fans.

49ERS, LETS ATTACK EM.

I agree with everything except for the bold. As much as I hate the Raiders (and their ignorant fan-base), I hate losing even more. I'll take a playoff game via a Raider win any day of the week
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Alex is married to a raiderette.

Your argument is invalid.

I thought it was because the raiders aren't our rival.
  • 9r4lf
The Raider fans stay in the fkn cave for years, win a game or two, and then rear their cave men, cro-magnon heads for this week. Beat their asses and shut their suckholes! cant stand the raiders!
The bay is our turf

If we lose tomorrow, I want everyone fired.

I'm a Sing-fan, but I would want all those motherfu*kers gone.
The bay is our turf

not a sing-fan but if we lose to oakland everybody's out of a job even sourdough sam
The bay is our turf

If we lost tomorrow, some heads need to roll... Smith first, Sing likely next...
yes please I don't want to have to hear it from Raider fans for the next four years.
wo wo wo wo.... let's not start putting it in eachothers a$$es just yet.
I hesitate to call the Raiders a rival. Fan rival, certainly, but not a team rivalry.

With the Rams shipped off to the Midwest, do the Niners even have a rivalry anymore?
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Pregame thread?