There are 219 users in the forums

***Rain possible for 49ers/Oakland game 10/17/10***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For those attending the game you might want to be prepared to get a little wet. I personally don't think it'll be anything major, but it never hurts to grab a poncho or something.

Quote:
Cloudy with a few showers. High 64F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Link to weather

I also can't remember the last time it rained at a Niner game. It must be years since it has. For some reason I remember sitting in the pouring rain and getting our butts kicked by Green Bay on Monday Night, or something.
Didn't it rain vs Chicago last year on thursday night football? Atleast a little? I'm not sure but if it happened last year that'd be my guess.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Didn't it rain vs Chicago last year on thursday night football? Atleast a little? I'm not sure but if it happened last year that'd be my guess.

I don't remember being wet at all.

cough cough that's what she said cough
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

cough cough that's what he said cough

Fixed

Yeah I wasn't at the game or anything it just seemed like the time of year where it could rain. I don't care if it rains though, I just hope we win.

Yeah I wasn't at the game or anything it just seemed like the time of year where it could rain. I don't care if it rains though, I just hope we win.

Time of year, maybe, but I haven't missed a home game in over a decade. It wasn't raining at that game. It was just cold.

Oh wait. The very last game of Alex's rookie year, we played the Texans (in what was then considered the Reggie Bush bowl for the loser). It was pouring that day. The stadium was empty as ever and we were walking all over the place just sitting wherever we wanted. That can't be the last time, was it?
i'll be surprised
Originally posted by teeohh:
i'll be surprised

Me too, but I was packing the suburban earlier for the game and it was sprinkling pretty good.
Alex's small hands + wet ball = not good!
Hey Stoney - I was gonna call you to remind you about those birthday brownies but I decided against it. What time are you showing up manana?

Originally posted by defenderDX:

Frank Gore's fumble-itis + wet ball =
Originally posted by ciaspy:
Hey Stoney - I was gonna call you to remind you about those birthday brownies but I decided against it. What time are you showing up manana?

Oh snap! I did forget. I imagine you aren't surprised.

Getting there around 8ish.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Never been to a "weather game".....Always love watching them on TV....Hopefully its a little rainy and at least overcast.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Frank Gore's fumble-itis + wet ball =

he wears gloves?
I figured so but its all good. I should be there about 9 - 9:30. I gotta board my dog and they don't open until 8. I will be ready to get the party started when I show up though.
Share 49ersWebzone