There are 214 users in the forums

What will our first win do for us?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Only thing i can see from a win against the raiders, is setting us back one more game from schidt canning BM. Bigmike is the one thing, whose absence will make this team much better. He is not a HC. NOT. He is a LB coach, nothing more. He never should have gotten this gig, and he has proved it now for going on two yrs. Enough is enough. What, does somebody think he is magically overnite going to learn, let alone grasp Xs and Os? Hah. This guy is a LOSER, and has proved it beyond any reasonable doubt. Say we beat the Raids? He just pulls this team down by staying around longer. There is no shame in firing a loser , like tomorrow before kickoff. That's how badly i want to see this team wrecker gone. MJ and Manusk can do a much better job alone. HOW? Okay, how could they do worse? 0-5 with vanishing hopes is hard to do worse than.
i hope this first win will get us momentum and the confidence to finish games for the rest of the seasons. so far we have dropped too many games in the last 1 minute.. if that happens we could turn this ship around.. we actually have a chance. look at the schedule
we've played 3 games that we were in a position to win and didnts. got destroyed in KC and Seattle. we dont have a bad team and we could very well still win the division. if we get a win against oakland we could be on our way. our division is horrible and we still have 5 division games left and a pretty soft schedule down the stretch so it could happen if we just limit the mistakes and turn singletary's headset off or just ignore him for the rest of the year.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
we've played 3 games that we were in a position to win and didnts. got destroyed in KC and Seattle. we dont have a bad team and we could very well still win the division. if we get a win against oakland we could be on our way. our division is horrible and we still have 5 division games left and a pretty soft schedule down the stretch so it could happen if we just limit the mistakes and turn singletary's headset off or just ignore him for the rest of the year.

One of those other teams in the NFC West is probably going to win 8 games. Remember, they get to play every team in the West twice as well. I just can't imagine that this Niner team could be consistent enough to go 8-3 or 9-2 down the stretch. I don't totally discard it but it is an awfully tall order.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by verb1der:
If the Niners blow out the Raiders then I will believe something special has happened.

OR

if they make the mistakes and we capitalize and win by 2 or 3 points. then we'll know that the bad luck just got passed down to da raidaaahs. soon they'll be the ones getting screwed by dumb football or should i say, revert back to themselves while we move forward

I would definitely take an ugly win. But a convincing blowout with offense/defense/st contributing would have me chugging the kool-aid again!

not a blow out, but they covered the pointspread

the kool-aid will taste better if we go into the bye at 3-5

we need to turn the panthers into kitties
draft status.
motavation for second win but right now every 1 in the bay has giants fever so i doubt anyone would care if we win a second game we have a eas schedule coming up lets make it happen
Share 49ersWebzone