LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

Is Season Officially Lost If We Lose To Oakland?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This season is already lost.
Puts another nail in the coffin. But this one would hurt I hate f@ckin Raiders
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
In basically any other division our season is done already. However, in what may turn out to be the worst division in NFL history we have a chance right now. If we lose to Oakland? Then yeah no chance.
It isn't over until it is over... Now if you were to ask, "Is it likely over?" I would probably say yes.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by Hollywood:
Thread starter, this is not directed at you but i'm wondering why so many people keep marking the London game against Denver as a win. Not just a win, but I keep seeing people comment as if the Niners don't even have to show up. Kyle Orton's numbers are better than Brees. He's top 3 in most statistical categories. Brandon Lloyd is leading all receivers. They will have Knownshon Moreno back by then. It's marked as a home game, but it's over sea's, so it's a ROAD game. And we suck on the road. I realize Denver is not a powerhouse, but at 0-5, and seeing how this game is not being played at the stick, I consider Denver to be heavily favored. Especially since our secondary is so weak and the complete lack of a pass rush. I thought this team could go 10-6 if they could steal either the NOL or ATL game. They failed to do so. Not only that, they lost to Seattle and Philly. At this point. I think we lose the Denver game, the Green Bay game and either one AZ or STL game. I know we have owned the Cards in the past, but they always play us tough regardless. And lets face it, St Louis gives us fits no matter how bad they suck when we play them in St Louis. Bradford is out playing Smith. I just don't see us finishing better than 9-7. 8-8 if we are lucky.

Bradford - 1159 Yards 56.7%COMP 6TD's 8INT's, sacked 11 times. QB rating 66.5
Smith - 1229 Yards 62.1%COMP 6TD's 9INT's, sacked 10 times. QB rating 71.6

Although Bradford will definitely be the better NFL QB no doubt.

You know a better stat?

Bradford=2 wins
Smith=0

Who has the better team around them?

I'm not gonna get sucked in to this but he said Bradford has outplayed Smith and Smith has better #'s. That's it.

Like I said the only thing that matters to me is wins and losses.
Need a win for our Pride 0-5 is killin me.... idk what il do if we fall to 0-6
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
If they don't win it could get real ugly

If they do win they will have the same record as the cowboys or vikings lol
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hollywood:
Thread starter, this is not directed at you but i'm wondering why so many people keep marking the London game against Denver as a win. Not just a win, but I keep seeing people comment as if the Niners don't even have to show up. Kyle Orton's numbers are better than Brees. He's top 3 in most statistical categories. Brandon Lloyd is leading all receivers. They will have Knownshon Moreno back by then. It's marked as a home game, but it's over sea's, so it's a ROAD game. And we suck on the road. I realize Denver is not a powerhouse, but at 0-5, and seeing how this game is not being played at the stick, I consider Denver to be heavily favored. Especially since our secondary is so weak and the complete lack of a pass rush. I thought this team could go 10-6 if they could steal either the NOL or ATL game. They failed to do so. Not only that, they lost to Seattle and Philly. At this point. I think we lose the Denver game, the Green Bay game and either one AZ or STL game. I know we have owned the Cards in the past, but they always play us tough regardless. And lets face it, St Louis gives us fits no matter how bad they suck when we play them in St Louis. Bradford is out playing Smith. I just don't see us finishing better than 9-7. 8-8 if we are lucky.

Bradford - 1159 Yards 56.7%COMP 6TD's 8INT's, sacked 11 times. QB rating 66.5
Smith - 1229 Yards 62.1%COMP 6TD's 9INT's, sacked 10 times. QB rating 71.6

Although Bradford will definitely be the better NFL QB no doubt.

You know a better stat?

Bradford=2 wins
Smith=0

Who has the better team around them?

I'm not gonna get sucked in to this but he said Bradford has outplayed Smith and Smith has better #'s. That's it.

Like I said the only thing that matters to me is wins and losses.

Fair enough, then Trent Dilfers year where the Ravens won the Superbowl, he outplayed any of Dan Marinos seasons, yes?
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:

im gonna punch 3 infant babies if that happens
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:

Then a week 7 matchup of the 0-6 49ers @ the 0-5 Panthers. Yikes.

Yes. I think the players will stop believing in each other and the coaching staff if we lose to Oakland.

The next question is, will they visibly quit on Singletary and get him fired before the end of the season?
yes
Yes, and someone HAS to get either benched or fired if we lose to the raiders.
I couldn't find one singing
Originally posted by susweel:
This season is already lost.
Share 49ersWebzone