LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

Shaun Hill: "I'm glad I'm out of San Francisco...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by AiNoKea:
Open you eyes people. Shaun Hill sucks just as bad as Alex Smith.

Point #1
Look at last year. Just watch the ATL game. Tell me after watching the Houston game that you wouldn't have started Alex too. nuff said

Point #2
This year look at the numbers
QB A - 118-190, 1229 yds, 6 tds
QB B - 118-193, 1218 yds, 8 tds
That's nearly identical.

And don't forget people, Shaun Hill just got a W from THE RAMS. Let me repeat myself. THE St. Louis "Weakest team in the NFL" RAMS. Now he thinks he's all that and starts talking s**t? Please, tell it like it is. Hill sucks, Smith sucks. Hill just has ill feelings because of how it all ended here. I bet you those Hill-led Lions would have a 0-5 start with this schedule too. Just watch Hill get shown his spot when Stafford comes back.

You got another thing coming if you think those are the same Rams as last year. St. Louis just owned Washington and Seattle, right now our 0-5 team IS getting owned.

No those are the same Rams. Sure they won 2 games but they just got OWNED from a winless team. It's like Alex Smith, he has 2 okay games but he showed us he's just the same ol' Alex.

Rams blew out the Seahawks.....the Seahawks who also Blew us out.

when was the last time an Alex lead 9ers team blew out an opposing team?

the only game I can remember is probably Alex's best game ever....last year's 20-3 win over the Jags.

Eh we beat the Cards 24-9, Lions 20-6, and Rams 28-6. Jags game was significant because we ran a spread Offense and a lot of shotgun during the game. Sing got scared that Gore wasn't he centerpiece though.

I remember the Jags game. Alex was money in that game. It's a shame we don't play like that more often.

its a shame we dont use the f**king shotgun that would be utilizing his strengths more often!!!!!!!

Or don't let him call his own plays. It always works.
Originally posted by HIMYM:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by AiNoKea:
Open you eyes people. Shaun Hill sucks just as bad as Alex Smith.

Point #1
Look at last year. Just watch the ATL game. Tell me after watching the Houston game that you wouldn't have started Alex too. nuff said

Point #2
This year look at the numbers
QB A - 118-190, 1229 yds, 6 tds
QB B - 118-193, 1218 yds, 8 tds
That's nearly identical.

And don't forget people, Shaun Hill just got a W from THE RAMS. Let me repeat myself. THE St. Louis "Weakest team in the NFL" RAMS. Now he thinks he's all that and starts talking s**t? Please, tell it like it is. Hill sucks, Smith sucks. Hill just has ill feelings because of how it all ended here. I bet you those Hill-led Lions would have a 0-5 start with this schedule too. Just watch Hill get shown his spot when Stafford comes back.

You got another thing coming if you think those are the same Rams as last year. St. Louis just owned Washington and Seattle, right now our 0-5 team IS getting owned.

No those are the same Rams. Sure they won 2 games but they just got OWNED from a winless team. It's like Alex Smith, he has 2 okay games but he showed us he's just the same ol' Alex.

Rams blew out the Seahawks.....the Seahawks who also Blew us out.

when was the last time an Alex lead 9ers team blew out an opposing team?

the only game I can remember is probably Alex's best game ever....last year's 20-3 win over the Jags.

Eh we beat the Cards 24-9, Lions 20-6, and Rams 28-6. Jags game was significant because we ran a spread Offense and a lot of shotgun during the game. Sing got scared that Gore wasn't he centerpiece though.

I remember the Jags game. Alex was money in that game. It's a shame we don't play like that more often.

its a shame we dont use the f**king shotgun that would be utilizing his strengths more often!!!!!!!

Or don't let him call his own plays. It always works.

You guys are posting what Shaun's trying to say in the article, we're a mess, and we dont do these things that work because our coach is lost. Especially on handling personnel. I would rather have an interim coach, and get this "problem" out of here asap!!! Its public news now!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Lions offense > 49ers offense
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Thats just it, I cant accept that. We're better and being held back. We all point it out when we watch the games.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheCatch:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Thats just it, I cant accept that. We're better and being held back. We all point it out when we watch the games.

If we swapped OC's then our offense would definitely be better, but they have Linehan and we don't. Simple as.
It's awesome when a player is happy to get out of SF to go to Detroit. Never thought I'd see the day. They need to change the whole structure of this organization.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sachie23:
It's awesome when a player is happy to get out of SF to go to Detroit. Never thought I'd see the day. They need to change the whole structure of this organization.

Yup, and then we get Jed saying we are gonna win the division. haha What a mess we are
Originally posted by sachie23:

Its starting to sound like an emergency to get Sing out of here before someone like Patrick Willis wants out of this drama.
He may have sucked, but he's right about this. This is one f*cked up organization that has its head stuck up its ass. Now even the Lions are laughing at us. Thanks Yorks. Keep up the great work.
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
I wish Norv Turner never left.

Originally posted by HIMYM:
I wish Norv Turner never left.

cant blame him HV job in SD>>>>>> OC at SF

i wish we never got rid of martz
Originally posted by Joecool:
Damn, we would be at least 2-3 with Hill.

lol He said the team is a mess and he's glad he's gone, not that he wishes he was back because he'd be winning games on this team.

Whats up Willy, but u know Cool was one of the biggest JTO and HIll fans. And im sorry if not JTO, but definitely Hill.

And why are we sooo shocked, the biggest surprise of all isnt that He said this. Its just that there is a pattern of many of those that leave our team to produce better. And this is before we even drafted Smith.

TBcain, was my biggest shock. We said he was useless, and with the Pats he killed over there. So u see this is bigger than a QB issue. Theres sumthin truly wrong with the 9ers organization. I mean look at VD, how many years did it take to truly utilize his talents, before we were gonna put the bust label on.

And i dont mean bust as in not producing. I mean bust in the eyes of we didnt draft him to be the best blocking TE in the league.

We used to have staff members from the top that knew how to draft and put all the players in the best position to succeed from the beginning. It's like every draft, it takes us like 4 years to get the best out of a player.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
There's a thread in NFL Talk...where this belongs.
Share 49ersWebzone