LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

Ann Killion: Niners need to cut losses, get rid of Alex Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner1515:
this b***h is wrong i believe in Alex Smith and stand by him

Isn't this the same chick that picked the 49ers to win the Superbowl? The same chick that everyone said " she didn't know a damn thing about football because she was a chick." Now that she says something that agrees with the haters all of a sudden she is a genius.

I stand corrected, it was Stephanie Bell. Carry on!

[ Edited by backontop on Oct 16, 2010 at 14:06:57 ]
when should they get rid of him? Midseason? Get rid of Sing first.
His days are numbered and the writing is on the wall. As to his supporters, I saw 1 guy wearing a #11 in my entire time at the game (including tailgate). 1 guy.
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Well, whatever Alex's bandwagon might have to say, their boy is toast. He wont last another 2 weeks. The boos will rain down everytime he throws an incomplete pass.

Not that David Carr is any better, but IF he comes in and starts having success, I cant wait to hear Ceadder, binary, Memphis, GB, etc. clamor about how MJ pulled out a brand new playbook for Carr to run, and how the receivers fianlly learned how to catch. Kind of like what they said the year Hill replaced Alex with HOSTLER (of all people) and executed the playbook fairly well. Its a big IF, but Alex's supporters will defend him to the very end. Even when the guy's out of football, dont be surprised to hear them say, "well, we ruined his career. 7 OCs caused irreparable brain damage. The guy was the next Montana. The Niners blew it."

Pathetic.....

you say the EXACT same thing in every thread, why do you even post??

We get it, you don't like Smith

Show me where he said the same EXACT thing in another post. Verbatim.

It's the same never-ending story with you guys.

We get it, you love Smith. No one else could have done better. No one else could do better. Please stop with the broken record. Thanks.

hahaha, that was the exact right response.

Sad thing is . . . the irony is lost on these guys.

Good one. you really showed me.

Actually, he did.

Still, I support your position that Alex is our best chance right now.

true, but that is not saying much either.

I've been on the fence with Alex since day one. I really didn't want him. That said he keeps showing flashes and then vanishing. He has in the past played on a lousy team and I can't really hold that against him...but this year he has all the talent in the world. Other than a bad offensive line, which is a big deal he has more talent than 90% of the teams in the NFL. He's a fairly mobile qb, so he's gotta over come that and make something happen. I'll give him to the end of this season to show he's the guy. If he doesn't I won't call for his head, but I will be one of the many voices demanding a #1 pick QB and wanting Alex to experience first hand what Steve Deberg felt when Montana was getting groomed to replace him.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
when should they get rid of him? Midseason? Get rid of Sing first.

tomorrow
Share 49ersWebzone