There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Gil Brandt on 49ers

Originally posted by marls:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
My point is: Trent Edwards is gone...and we are still in the Alex Smith Learning Lab

Sheesh... Do you even follow this team. How bout the Nolan quote after Smith separated his throwing shoulder "I'm sore too, you don't hear me complaining". WTF... Nothing but morons on this board. I'm going to start calling you ALL out. Go watch the raiders.

Really...you have 193 posts on this board...how long have you been watching this garbage the Yorks like to call football?

since 1985.

And, you are satisfied with our QB play and the rest of it? Why?
  • marls
  • Veteran
My point is: Trent Edwards is gone...and we are still in the Alex Smith Learning Lab

Sheesh... Do you even follow this team. How bout the Nolan quote after Smith separated his throwing shoulder "I'm sore too, you don't hear me complaining". WTF... Nothing but morons on this board. I'm going to start calling you ALL out. Go watch the raiders.

Really...you have 193 posts on this board...how long have you been watching this garbage the Yorks like to call football?

since 1985.

And, you are satisfied with our QB play and the rest of it? Why?

You sound like another spoiled "fair weather" fan. We're not all as ignorant. 49ers have a great tradition and we have gone through some tough times BUT... it takes a lot to turn the corner. We are now closer the we have been since Mooch left. If we blow it up now, we will be in the dark ages for years to come. Smith will go to another team and kill us. He has been totally mismanaged, a draft pick that NEEDED to be developed. If you actually watched theses games you'd see improvement from him. He's not Joe Montana but, nobody is. All you can ask for is improvement. We have much more pressing problems at the moment then Smith. Why don't you just ask our players...

[ Edited by marls on Oct 13, 2010 at 20:53:12 ]
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k Gil Brandt he said Alex was gonna be a good QB before the draft.

I bet he got paid by some agent.

Smitty is a good qb and he's getting better every week. Just watch the games you morons...

No need for the name calling.
  • marls
  • Veteran

Smitty is a good qb and he's getting better every week. Just watch the games you morons...

Just calling a spade a spade...

Now your calling me a spade ?

Now that's racist.
we wont win the west!!!!
Alex is a good QB. He is being asked to do more than can reasonably be asked of a QB. There are few QBs in this league that could perform at a high level while trying to operate behind an unreliable line.

Why do teams try to put pressure on QBs? Its because it hurts their performance. You gripe about our pass rush not being effective enough, and when we do get pressure, you clap with glee when Warner, etc. can't complete a pass. But when Alex experiences the same problems because Davis or Rachel miss their blocks, you want Alex cut.

I continue to see Vernon going out on a route, and as Alex is about to be sacked and is looking at Vernon, Vernon hasn't turned his head. Then what about all the times I see Alex motioning to Vernon that he has lined up in the wrong place. Sheesh. I won't even start about the playcalling.

I think Alex is remarkable when considering all the problems he has to deal with and overcome.
Originally posted by IstruckG0LDS0N:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by sincalniner:
Originally posted by IstruckG0LDS0N:
that's not the only good news, The McRIB is coming back to McDonalds, isn't that awesome.

FU€K YEAH!

You better not be fkin lying!!!

Have i ever lied to you before...?

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg really? the mcRib is back?!?

mmmmmmmmmmm