LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 309 users in the forums

which niner d do you prefer? ill take this years

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Obviously I'd take 94 but between last year and this year? Last year. we created turnovers last year. also this years D seems to always allow the opposing team to score when we need them most. seems those problems come on 3rd down passing situations also. they got lucky last week when mccoy dropped to the ground early.
Originally posted by kidash:
That 1994 D was sick. But I'll take 1989...

ill take 94!
last years D was superior in every way. Our "total D" ranking is only a little behind our total D ranking from all of last year, but looking at scoring and turnovers and sacks, its very, very clear that last years was the superior overall D. Anyone who thinks otherwise is blindly optimistic about our team this year.

The D can still get it together and have a good year, but so far they are not doing the most important things for good D's to do. They are not stopping the other team from scoring, and they are not creating scoring opportunities for our offense.
what are you talking about? we've been getting run over in every game since the KC game.
Yeah, I'll go with 94 that D was badass...To even think this year can compare is humorous. The problem I see is a lot of Niner Talk fans are too young to remember the glory days...I myself forgot how it feels to blow out the competition! It's sad really.
That 1994 D was sick. But I'll take 1989...

Both the 94 and 89 Ds rocked wow, on one D you had Michael Carter, Charles Haley, Bill Romanowski, Michael Walter on the other they had Bryant Young, Dana Subblefield, Charles Mann, Ken Norton Jr. Sure miss those guys......
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
this is the pinnacle of blind optimism

Almost... But I'll still take 1989..

me too. every day, forever.
2002 49ers!
We were 4th in PPG last year and in the top 5 in turnovers created last year...

1984, no question, followed by 1989.

Share 49ersWebzone