There are 246 users in the forums

Niners claim C.J Spillman off waivers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
this guy is the fckin master!
With Ginn back and Spillman making plays the 9ers special teams aren't the laughing stock of the NFL (besides the Chargers of course)
I give all the props to Baalke and his acknowledgement of our lack of gunners and getting a good one.

Man, has this guy made a bad personnel decision yet?
Originally posted by Joecool:
I give all the props to Baalke and his acknowledgement of our lack of gunners and getting a good one.

Yes, his name is Anthony Davis. lol
Originally posted by verb1der:

You mean the 20-year old rookie?

I think the 6 year veteran starting QB who is still playing as well as some rookies is a worse move than that.
Originally posted by verb1der:

You mean the 20-year old rookie?

I think the 6 year veteran starting QB who is still playing as well as some rookies is a worse move than that.

lol I agree.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Ramp19Stoner:
Originally posted by boast:
Quote:

lol @ that pic.

Hahaha! That pic is great but i doesn't inspire too much confidence! Thank god he's a DB and not a WR!

Most DBs are guys who were originally wide receivers but had bad hands so they went on defense. They had the speed and agility but not the hands.

Just look at the Redskins last night - if their DBs had any hands at all they win the game. They dropped two EASY INTs.
He did a good job on ST yesterday... nice pick up

GO NINERS!

Cutting Michael Robinson? I don't know if he was in on that, but I think that was a major mistake at this point. Robinson has been huge for Seattle thus far.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

Cutting Michael Robinson? I don't know if he was in on that, but I think that was a major mistake at this point. Robinson has been huge for Seattle thus far.

Our special teams were bad even with Robinson on it. Ginn's success also proves that Robinson's lead blocking didn't factor much into the return yards.

Share 49ersWebzone