LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 400 users in the forums

Niners claim C.J Spillman off waivers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
And just for good measure, i'm gonna give you all this one more time

preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow's (franchesca gorey) ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

the o-line still wears huggies!!!!!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL (the ugly woman i voted out in favor for ALEXIS) WON WITH THE LIONS SUNDAY!!!!!!

DETROIT LIONS, YOU HAVE COMPANY...... 0-16 HERE WE COME!!!!!!
Originally posted by seeking6th:

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow's (franchesca gorey) ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL (the ugly woman i voted out in favor for ALEXIS) WON WITH THE LIONS SUNDAY!!!!!!

How has this guy not been banned? Or warned. Honestly. Dude you have literally been spamming that for two days. SHUT UP!
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by boast:
Quote:

lol @ that pic.

so, what do we get with nate's reading disabilty and this dude's retarded mugshot!!!?

a handicap, we are spotted 10 points at the beginning of the game.

that makes a lot of sense and should come out as dollars.. imagine, raiders giving 10 points, we'd kill the bookies
Quote:

lol @ that pic.

so, what do we get with nate's reading disabilty and this dude's retarded mugshot!!!?

that makes a lot of sense and should come out as dollars.. imagine, raiders giving 10 points, we'd kill the bookies

maybe it would help the offense keep up with the defenses inability to stop opposing offenses.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

alexis is weak.

How has this guy not been banned? Or warned. Honestly. Dude you have literally been spamming that for two days. SHUT UP!

He probably lost a bet on the Niners and is doing that for emotional therapy lol
Quote:

lol @ that pic.

maybe it would help the offense keep up with the defenses inability to stop opposing offenses.

This guy looks like he should be on the coaching staff...
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

alexis is weak.

He probably lost a bet on the Niners and is doing that for emotional therapy lol

i'm not even gonna sit here and BS... but yes, that's true. however, my beloved niners were good to me in preseason and against saints and falcons.

i didn't have the sack to bet on them when we played chiefs (now i'm glad)... but then i really thought we were going to clip those eagles wings.

now, i'm going to pick them again this week. we always play raiders tough and usually beat them at the stick. also, we'll get more value since we lost last week - a little of that upset will dictate this week's pointspread.

we're going to nail those raiderettes!

truth of that matter is, our o-line could make alex look much better than we give him credit for. gore is good for a couple of fumbles a year, but he's an awesome rb. our db/pass rush situation is just not consistent, but we're not horrible.

this is 0-5 team is really better than some of the teams out there with a better record than ours. if people actually don't believe that, then they really don't know anything about football or they are just blind!
Quote:

lol @ that pic.

Hahaha! That pic is great but i doesn't inspire too much confidence! Thank god he's a DB and not a WR!
Dude made an immediate impact yesterday
this guy contributes right away......maybe can make up for mistake of letting mrobinson go.

• ACUK
  • Veteran
He seemed to be around the ball on ST, what is he like at Safety if we ever needed to use him there?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Spillman - Mays

a future Safety tandem?

Spillman is definitely a burner. i'd like to see what he can do in coverage.
  • cools
  • Veteran
He's an excellent ST player, especially as a gunner

Good Job Baalke
dude played hard. Showed he wanted to be there. I was glad to see someone getting there quickly.
Good pickup...even if he doesn't do s**t again all year he made an impact in this game.
Share 49ersWebzone