There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners claim C.J Spillman off waivers

mattbarrows No, not CJ Spiller, but a solid player nonetheless @caplannfl The 49ers claimed S C.J. Spillman. Good special teams player.



  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 73,769
lol. i definitely did a double take.
Is that like the generic version off cJ spiller ?
NFC West Championship
mattbarrows

Spillman played S last year in San Diego. To make room, I'm hearing the 49ers might send Tramaine Brock down to p-squad if he passes waivers
Originally posted by susweel:
Is that like the generic version off cJ spiller ?

hahahaha you beat me to it.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 73,769
Quote:

lol @ that pic.
Yes we are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows

Spillman played S last year in San Diego. To make room, I'm hearing the 49ers might send Tramaine Brock down to p-squad if he passes waivers


Nooooooooooooo

Not coach Sing's love child.
Originally posted by boast:
Quote:

lol @ that pic.

  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 73,769
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by boast:
Quote:

lol @ that pic.


a crossed-eyed Safety with a real handle on the ball.
I did a double take when I saw the thread title... I nearly jumped out my seat at what I assumed was our good fortunes... Dam you Buffalo for selecting Spiller @ 9!!!
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by boast:
Quote:

lol @ that pic.


a crossed-eyed Safety with a real handle on the ball.

it looks like he is trying to squeeze out some s**t while trying to make a catch
I'm just here to see how many people get him mixed up with a certain somebody.
dude looks tarded.