LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Trade Frank Gore

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lets face it, we are not going to win a superbowl while he is on the team, he is what? 27? By the time we have a head coach and a QB that can take us there he is going to be old. Plus, his fumbles are killing us big time and his unwillingnes to share snaps too. This year is lost anyway, so trade him now and get something of value for him and we can have another workhorse by the time we are ready to really compete.
I do not agree with this
ibtl
well look at it this way,

we have no offensive power really. alex smith somehow cant distribute the ball to our playmakers. Frank gore i believe leads the nfc in yards on scrimmage. he is 4th in the nfl in catches and he is our only option for winning as of now
I wouldn't trade him because of his fumbles. I would trade him because we could possibly get a high draft pick and Dixon can catch and run the ball along with Westbrook as a change-of-pace back.

The only reason why it wouldn't be a good move: it may kill the locker room morale.
Yeah, trade Gore, Willis, Crabtree, and any other player with talent on this team. We obviously are so talented at every position we can just ship out all these players.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I do not agree with this

werd.. why trade our most explosive offensive weapon? I would however be open to giving westbrook or even dixon a couple more touches to keep gore fresh.
  • cgida
  • Veteran
This has got to be the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. hell, by this thinking, let's trade Willis and Davis. Why stop there get rid of Crabtree and anyone else that has any amount of skill. Then let's ask Al Davis to buy our team so we can be just as worthless as the Raiders.

Next time think about what you are saying instead of wiping your butt on this forum!!!

[ Edited by cgida on Oct 12, 2010 at 14:06:01 ]
Im not saying he is a bad player at all, just sayin that we can get something of value for him now that we are on a lost year, doesnt everyone says that RB is the easiest possition to replace? I know his production is very high but also his blunders, and i can see how this could be unpopular with the fans but it does makes sense to me, if they did it, i would feel sad but i would go with it.

get real.
And I thought the offseason threads were bad.
Originally posted by cgida:
This has got to be the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. hell, by this thinking, let's trade Willis and Davis. Why stop there get rid of Crabtree and anyone else that has any amount of skill. Then let's ask Al Davis to buy our team so we can be just as worthless as the Raiders.

Next time think about what you are saying instead of wiping your butt on this forum!!!

First of all, FUcck YOU! who do you think you are talking to? Second, what you are saying is retarded, Gore has 3 or 4 good seasons left MAX because he plays RB, (with two fixed knees i might add) all the other players you mentioned have a much longer playing life and are younger than him, we are going into rebuild mode so it would be a business desicion only, all the other players will be in their PRIME by the time we compete for a SB, gore will not.

Third, fucck you again!
Originally posted by 9ermex:
Originally posted by cgida:

First of all, FUcck YOU! who do you think you are talking to? Second, what you are saying is retarded, Gore has 3 or 4 good seasons left MAX because he plays RB, (with two fixed knees i might add) all the other players you mentioned have a much longer playing life and are younger than him, we are going into rebuild mode so it would be a business desicion only, all the other players will be in their PRIME by the time we compete for a SB, gore will not.

Third, fucck you again!

Now now.. let's be nice.
Share 49ersWebzone