LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 299 users in the forums

Manusky Should Be Fired!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When you have a motivational HC like Sing you need a Strong OC and DC.
I have been saying this since we fired Martz (who i think we should have kept).
Imagine if we had Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel with Sing? I would havve to assume we would not be 0-5.

Now for manusky
Vanilla Defense
Way too much Zone D
Not Enough Blitzing/Creativity

Seattle Game: Two TD's on the Same play, Hitch and Go to Reciever down the sideline.

Saints Game: Played Prevent on last drive and allowed D to get sliced like a hot knife through butter.

Chiefs: Completly outcoached and out smarted. Had no Idea of how they were going to use their personnel.

Atlanta: Probably the best game D played all year. But still Played Prevent on the last drive with 1:10 left and them having the ball on their own 15.

Eagles: Defense got beat by an injured O for Eagles. Jason Peters Injured. Mike Vick Injured. LeSean Mccoy Injured: Still got 92 yards. D was out of place and had no pass rush and again had no idea of how the Eagles were going to attack.

If I was Sing I would Fire Manusky and take over Defensive playcalling myself to see if I was really cut out to be a HC or just making myself look like a fool.
Sincerely,
FK The Yorks
yeah? NO!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I think the entire staff wil be let go following the season
hes calling it right

its the personell mainly the secondary
Manusky is fine... Seriously, we have pretty much the same personnel as last season except with the releasing of Lewis for T.Mays! Only problem is I believe, in regards to the run, is that blockers are keying in more on P.Willis. I think that's why we haven't seen much production out of him as of late.
Originally posted by redrathman:

You must be one of those CASTRO niner fans
I don't know if Manusky should be fired or not -- but it's clear that the defense is not playing at the level it was last season.

Something ain't quite right in Dodge.
You guys are too nice to these over paid undertalented f**ks
I''m opening myself up for a flaming but I agree that Manusky has to go.
this D gets too much of a pass and Manusky is treated like royalty even though he's really not all that special. Our defense is not elite. We don't outscheme people.

He can't even figure out how to stop a screen pass. His blitzes are not very successful at generating pressure. We play with no disciple. Our defense gets flat out embarrassed on some occasions. Manusky doesn't know how to play defense against a two minute offense either.

Not saying he's a bad coordinator, he's just...very average.

Originally posted by YorkHater:

It's nice to see another posting on the zone.

PM your seats this Sunday and I'll swing by.

Originally posted by YorkHater:

OH...BE NICE!

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Manusky is fine... Seriously, we have pretty much the same personnel as last season except with the releasing of Lewis for T.Mays! Only problem is I believe, in regards to the run, is that blockers are keying in more on P.Willis. I think that's why we haven't seen much production out of him as of late.

This is exactly why Manusky is a problem. Same personell, different results because opponents have found ways to exploit our defensive schemes. The solution to this is to adapt and change up the defensive game plan to throw off your opponent. This is Manusky's job. Teams have discovered that screens and deep throws over the middle keep us on our toes. Manusky has not found and implemented strategies that counter this attack... after 5 losses!

Times up Manusky!
Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

This is exactly why Manusky is a problem. Same personell, different results because opponents have found ways to exploit our defensive schemes. The solution to this is to adapt and change up the defensive game plan to throw off your opponent. This is Manusky's job. Teams have discovered that screens and deep throws over the middle keep us on our toes. Manusky has not found and implemented strategies that counter this attack... after 5 losses!

Times up Manusky!

Then we need to get rid of haralson and draft a better secondary.
the problem isn't manusky: its our lack of speed in the secondary and our OLB's inability to generate sacks.
Share 49ersWebzone