There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Analysis (vs. Carolina Panthers)

Post all post-game analysis on this thread.

Bump
I was so fried up coming into this season. I'm going to root for them, but not expecting anymore than for the season to end and start all over again.
All I can say is I hope they strongly consider playing Troy Smith instead, he should have a better understanding of the offense by now. And I'm assuming that Alex is going to be out a couple weeks.
I'm glad we lost this game....and I cheered for the Panthers to win.

Why?

1. I knew the Panthers would win this game, and called it just after the Raiders-Niners game.

2. It only accelerates the dumping of Singletary. After we lose next week to the Broncos, we will be 1-7 going into the bye, and that should be enough to get him fired. Then, we can begin the search for a real head coach, and turn this bad boy around.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love this franchise. However, 2010 was shot, and the sooner we tank enough for Mike to be fired, the better.

Cheers.
Glad we lost we didnt deserve to win this game.

s**t needs to happen NOW. There is 0 reason to keep MS in he cant coach to save his life. We are 1-6 we have absolutly nothing to lose by dumping his ass. I hate Manusky but we should keep him and MJ till after the season.

Its clear the teams problems are much deeper than QB play. The line line IMO is the worst in the NFL. I dont give a f**k if your a rookie if you suck you suck. Davis sucks, Staley is massivly overrated. Bench Smith and Caar for Nate Davis he has the most tools out of all our QBs and the best pocket presence.The Dis just plain AWFUL! week in and out they suck.

This team is NEVER prepared under this staff. Fire them now!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Why?

1. I knew the Panthers would win this game, and called it just after the Raiders-Niners game.

2. It only accelerates the dumping of Singletary. After we lose next week to the Broncos, we will be 1-7 going into the bye, and that should be enough to get him fired. Then, we can begin the search for a real head coach, and turn this bad boy around.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love this franchise. However, 2010 was shot, and the sooner we tank enough for Mike to be fired, the better.

Cheers.

Get out!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Why?

Cheers.

• ZRF80
This is the time to just blow things up. Get one of the young QBs in, find an interim coach, and build for next year. It's preseason from now on out.....evaluate talent, get the bad apples off the roster.

Get Gruden by next year.....a decent vet QB......draft Locker or Luck. Nothing much more to play for this season........
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Glad we lost we didnt deserve to win this game.

s**t needs to happen NOW. There is 0 reason to keep MS in he cant coach to save his life. We are 1-6 we have absolutly nothing to lose by dumping his ass. I hate Manusky but we should keep him and MJ till after the season.

Its clear the teams problems are much deeper than QB play. The line line IMO is the worst in the NFL. I dont give a f**k if your a rookie if you suck you suck. Davis sucks, Staley is massivly overrated. Bench Smith and Caar for Nate Davis he has the most tools out of all our QBs and the best pocket presence.The Dis just plain AWFUL! week in and out they suck.

This team is NEVER prepared under this staff. Fire them now!

Our offense effectively stopped when Smith went down. Carr is a terrible, terrible option behind center. I'd rather have Troy Smith back there.

Can someone explain to me why they think Singletary lost this game for us?
What a truly pathetic team we have. After we lose to Denver next week, I'm convinced that Singletary will be fired during the bye week. I only wish that Carr had been injured during this game cuz we all know that when asked about Carr's play, Singletary will say, "He played very well....etc...bulls**t...etc....". Hopefully Mike Johnson has some sort of say in what happens next at the QB position. He's always been a N.Davis supporter.
Jeff. Garcia.

150k buyout from UFL. We free up salary room by gettin rid of a few people and pay the man and let him play.

yep yep yep
The season is over, Smith will be out multiple games and we have no reliable backups. For the people that want sing fired, I agree with you....but we have 0 viable options just like we currently have at QB. We will be picking in the top 10 but will probably be out of reach for a QB, so we either go DB or DL...I'm expecting DB then QB in the early 2nd.

So much potential lost this season
Like I said earlier in the week on two different threads in NT...

The 49ers have a long history even in their Golden Years of making Journeyman and Backup QB's look like Hall of Famers... Matt Moore turned out to have the best game of his career so far, and threw for a career high 300+ yards...

Since Eddie D lost the team, the past 10 years or so, the 49ers seem to be a cure for what ales a struggling team coming into a match-up.. Today was no exception! As we saw not 1, but 2 rookie receivers have the their best games of the year and the Carolina Panthers have their overall offensivley, best game of the year...

And the ineptitude of Mike Singletary continues to unfold... Got rid of Shaun Hill so Alex wouldn't have to look over his shoulder.. Imagine if Coach Walsh did that in 86-87 and decided not to bring in Young so he wouldn't hurt Montana's feelings...

Well, this seasons definitely over... Smith is done in San Fran and so should Coach Sing be as well... Might as well just bring Nate Davis up and let her rip.. Ain't got nuttin to lose now, might as well see what the kid has... We all know Dixon And Carr aren't real solutions.......