There are 180 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So who's starting QB for the Panthers?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

deangelo williams
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Matt Moore.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by MILFS:
I wouldn't underestimate Carolina. This is a away game and we always struggle away from Candlestick.

Also, the dreaded 10:00 A.M. start. Carolina's D is decent. Moore does a better job getting the ball upfield than does Clausen. Niners need to be ready. 2-5 leaves open a small ray of hope (with five division games left). A loss here extinguishes all hope.

unless we can beat Denver or the Chargers.
It'll be a close, low scoring game. The niners are a different team on the road. A lot worse.
why does everyone make a big deal about this 10am game stuff...

do yall forget before Seattle came into the division...ALL of our away division games started at 10am....Rams, Falcons, Saints, Panthers.

I know I know...we had better players and coaches back then....either way, we shouldn't be using time excuses for our 10am struggles.

[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 18, 2010 at 22:30:43 ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

do yall forget before Seattle came into the division...ALL of our away division games started at 10am....Rams, Falcons, Saints, Panthers.

I know I know...we had better players and coaches back then....either way, we shouldn't be using time excuses for our 10am struggles.

Moore is starting for sure???? I wish we got a free bie like the bears and other teams have gotten with clausens 100 yards passing and a few int's.

Is Steve Smith still in??? I hope not even though i know Clements and Spencer can handle him. We get no breaks.
Surprise we're even favored. This game will be tough. This is type of game we always lose and will come down to how well Smith plays. Which isn't giving me much optimism.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Its because the niners in the last 8 years have sucked big time on 10am games. Just go look at the stats.
Originally posted by elguapo:

Moore is starting for sure???? I wish we got a free bie like the bears and other teams have gotten with clausens 100 yards passing and a few int's.

Is Steve Smith still in??? I hope not even though i know Clements and Spencer can handle him. We get no breaks.

Moore is starting for sure and has thrown 6 ints in 3 games, really like 2 and a half games

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Moore is starting for sure and has thrown 6 ints in 3 games, really like 2 and a half games

I think he doesn't throw many against us. The primary goal when playing a "bad" team is to not take chances and not to turn the ball over. Against a bad team, you always have a chance to win at some point. If they were playing a better team, Moore is probably required to make more plays and throw more picks.

Remember, teams play us safe just waiting for us to f**k up. I don't care of Moore doesn't throw any picks because he will be playing safe. I just don't want us to start turning the ball over.
This team is pretty bad and we should win.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
This team is pretty bad and we should win.

I agree but I think the ineptitude on offense coupled with how bad we handle road games will make it close. If we win, it'll be by 3-7. I can easily see a loss, though.
Niners 24 Panthers 10
lets look realistic..... 28-10 49ers. 2-5.
Share 49ersWebzone