There are 179 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fly15:
Moore is worst than Alex, ohhh damm I cant believe I said that, but we'll win

As of now, Clausen is worse than Moore. Moore had some decent games last year. Doesn't help that Smith is out and their running game is doing nothing despite the fact they have two pretty good backs. I just wish they would have stayed with Clausen for one more week.

[ Edited by BHulman on Oct 18, 2010 at 20:45:43 ]
No reason why the 49ers shouldn't take this game. If the defense plays the way they did against the Raiders and the offense continues to improve as they did in the second half last Sunday, this should be a win.

I just hope they continue to show improvement across the board.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Road game across the country. Early start. With this offensive line. With Alex Smith as the QB. With Singletary doing the game planning. This game is anything but a guarantee. It could go either way.

This is why I expect the niners to lose.
Originally posted by susweel:
Road game across the country. Early start. With this offensive line. With Alex Smith as the QB. With Singletary doing the game planning. This game is anything but a guarantee. It could go either way.

I always expect the niners to lose, but hope they win.

It works better on my nerves, and I don't lose my voice yelling at them.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by susweel:

I always expect the niners to lose, but hope they win.

It works better on my nerves, and I don't lose my voice yelling at them.

I also adopted that method this season.
we squeek passed the raiders in a sloppy game and suddeny.. confidence, confidence everywhere
i will be highly upset if we lose to the damn panthers and give up 2 td's to that crappy offense
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i will be highly upset if we lose to the damn panthers and give up 2 td's to that crappy offense

If any team could lose to the Panthers, the 49ers are one of them.

exactly, i'll just be mainly upset because few friends of mines are panthers fans and i dont wanna lose to them.
Originally posted by Yetiman:
No reason why the 49ers shouldn't take this game. If the defense plays the way they did against the Raiders and the offense continues to improve as they did in the second half last Sunday, this should be a win.

I just hope they continue to show improvement across the board.

No reason? There are several reasons, first and foremost is it's on the east coast. East coast road trips have been really bad for this team in recent years. Those early games have killed this team, and I have no reason to believe this one will be any different.

I expect the Niners to sleep walk through the first half and finally wake up in the 4th quarter.

I predict this game to go like our game last year against the rams.. P willy will get a pick 6, and our D will show up..
as long as this team doesn't take the first half off we'll be fine..and our 5th grade coaching staff doesn't lose it for us
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
all we have to do is shut down the run game and not make stupid mistakes

we can't kick the ball with the proper amount of people on the field
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
If we stop the run the score will be 31-0 (Moore will throw 2 pick 6s)

we are gonna score 31 points? wow
10am game. No armor. The Panthers are all f**ked up on khat -- what isn't there to like?
Share 49ersWebzone