There are 249 users in the forums

Has he finally arrived?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Has he finally arrived?

Originally posted by willis52hityou:
All u haters find a new team. Nothing more annoying than you so called fans being negative and talking trash about are team. Back the f*** off Smith. U same idiots that were booing Smith were cheering for him his last 3 drives. U idiots either be positive and be on bored to turn this around or find a new team

true49fan is that you?! lmao! Give it a REST.
No but apparently that guys sick of fair weather fans too
No but apparently that guys sick of fair weather fans too

lol. Fair weather fans? Good try, though!
Might not be talking about u man. If we stop damn turnovers we could easily be 3-2. Sucks customer they outplayed saints falcons and eagles. Just can't make those mistakes in NFL and win
Might not be talking about u man. If we stop damn turnovers we could easily be 3-2. Sucks customer they outplayed saints falcons and eagles. Just can't make those mistakes in NFL and win

Right, and you can't win with a QB that keeps making them.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, O-line, Gore, coaches, etc. I get it.
Wnning 9 out of 11 seems impossible. Winning 8 out of 11 seems unlikely, but with "outside chance" possibility. I pray we can somehow achieve the impossible because I'm losing my wits. I don't want to be forced to start compiling mock drafts in mid-October.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Wnning 9 out of 11 seems impossible. Winning 8 out of 11 seems unlikely, but with "outside chance" possibility. I pray we can somehow achieve the impossible because I'm losing my wits. I don't want to be forced to start compiling mock drafts in mid-October.

you make some badass mock drafts. No harm in starting earlier.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
He still threw an interception to end the game, did you guys miss that? Pretty obvious, like in the second half against Atlanta last year, he plays better with nothing to lose.
Down 24-10 lowers the pressure on the pathetic choke artist known as Alex Smith and he takes more risks, resulting in more plays down the field. I CANNOT believe anyone can still believe in him, I bet his Grandma even thinks he sucks.

Yeah arrived to mess up your franchise. You can't tell?
  • fly15
  • Veteran

stop complaining about mistakes, or find another team.

I want to see what this kid has in him now that the chains have been released off of him. No more excuses Alex! Show me what your made of!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BleedRandG:
I want to see what this kid has in him now that the chains have been released off of him. No more excuses Alex! Show me what your made of!

Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by BobS:
He still threw an interception to end the game, did you guys miss that? Pretty obvious, like in the second half against Atlanta last year, he plays better with nothing to lose.
Down 24-10 lowers the pressure on the pathetic choke artist known as Alex Smith and he takes more risks, resulting in more plays down the field. I CANNOT believe anyone can still believe in him, I bet his Grandma even thinks he sucks.

wow. open your eyes. rewatch the play if you have to. That INT happened because of protection. A. Davis whiffed on a block. It was only a 4 man rush. smith was hit mid-throw. ball sailed out funny causing the int. who knows what happens if Davis holds his block a fraction of a sec longer. The first interception happens all the time in the nfl. deep balls get int's sometime. doesnt make me to upset tho. at least its a try to go deep. the fumble....that was a horrible play. all his fault. admitted. 1 horrendous play.

gore fumbled twice. two horrendous plays.
defense allows several wide open deep throws. all pretty nasty plays.
nedney misses fg. gross.

i wonder. do you think we bench gore. hell no. nedney. nope. we fix the problems and move on. Smith is a better option than Carr is. otherwise Carr would be playing. somewhere else. like....houston.

I might be mistaken, but when the chains came off last year, didn't the Falcons whip our butts?

Not trying to give you a hard time, Bleed. Just having a very hard time assessing Smith with anything other than a jaundiced eye at this point.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:

I might be mistaken, but when the chains came off last year, didn't the Falcons whip our butts?

Not trying to give you a hard time, Bleed. Just having a very hard time assessing Smith with anything other than a jaundiced eye at this point.

I'm sorry? Last year Shaun Hill was playing the Falcons. Whoopsies!
Share 49ersWebzone