LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Our team is the laughing stock of the NFL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i had to hear it from a rams fan last night. RAMS.

The same Rams team that got a beat down from the Lions?

We got beat by the Seahawks and 4 decent teams. They got beat by the Lions.

~Ceadder

Good thing we don't play the Lions this yeah eh?

LB

lol Not worried about the stupid Lions.

I just thought it was funny that some Bish ass Rams fan had the stones to mouth off before they even saw us this season.

What was their record against us last season?

When his team beats our team on the field and not on record, then he can talk. Until then he should keep his hole shut.

They don't call them SOSARs' for nothin you know. Just so the youngsters know SOSARs' stands for "Same Old Sorry Ass Rams.

~Ceadder

~Ceadder
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i had to hear it from a rams fan last night. RAMS.

The same Rams team that got a beat down from the Lions?

We got beat by the Seahawks and 4 decent teams. They got beat by the Lions.

~Ceadder

Good thing we don't play the Lions this yeah eh?

LB

lol Not worried about the stupid Lions.

I just thought it was funny that some Bish ass Rams fan had the stones to mouth off before they even saw us this season.

What was their record against us last season?

When his team beats our team on the field and not on record, then he can talk. Until then he should keep his hole shut.

They don't call them SOSARs' for nothin you know. Just so the youngsters know SOSARs' stands for "Same Old Sorry Ass Rams.

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

They can laugh; they have a better record than we do. Better prospects (qb) for the future. What do we have to say?
Originally posted by qwestlove94:
... F**k all the blind pessimists who think they could do a better job when they've never set foot on a football field.

Ok, so you get Random Fan X. Here is what would happen:

He (or she, to be fair) would lean on a GM for football advice. +

A qualified OC would run the offense. +

The DC alone would run the defense, and better, because they would have a lead and would not have the impossible burden of winning every game defensively. +

His (or her) ass would still be a mystery to the players and staff. +

Smith might still be the starter, but would in any case not be shielded from competition. Davis would be up and pressuring for playing time, not exiled to protect Smith. +

Smith, or whoever, would be better because the offensive scheme would take his skills into account rather than to conform to a quaint notion from Camelot. +

The team would be 3-2, maybe 4-1. +

So, a random fan would probably have a better record if he simply let qualified coaches carry the load while he stayed away and out of trouble.

If selected, I promise to hire Eddie D as my "advisor" and I would stay the %$#* out of the way and spend my time chatting with the cheerleaders and counting my money instead of medaling with people who know what they are doing.

The owner? Well, you know the old saying: "A horsehead in his bed keeps him the %$#& out of my way".
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

NFL - us
Originally posted by carlgo:
Originally posted by qwestlove94:
... F**k all the blind pessimists who think they could do a better job when they've never set foot on a football field.

Ok, so you get Random Fan X. Here is what would happen:

He (or she, to be fair) would lean on a GM for football advice. +

A qualified OC would run the offense. +

The DC alone would run the defense, and better, because they would have a lead and would not have the impossible burden of winning every game defensively. +

His (or her) ass would still be a mystery to the players and staff. +

Smith might still be the starter, but would in any case not be shielded from competition. Davis would be up and pressuring for playing time, not exiled to protect Smith. +

Smith, or whoever, would be better because the offensive scheme would take his skills into account rather than to conform to a quaint notion from Camelot. +

The team would be 3-2, maybe 4-1. +

So, a random fan would probably have a better record if he simply let qualified coaches carry the load while he stayed away and out of trouble.

If selected, I promise to hire Eddie D as my "advisor" and I would stay the %$#* out of the way and spend my time chatting with the cheerleaders and counting my money instead of medaling with people who know what they are doing.

The owner? Well, you know the old saying: "A horsehead in his bed keeps him the %$#& out of my way".

yeah, pretty much . . . that's how I'd expect it to shake out!
If you guys think we're the laughing stock now imagine what we will be if we lose to Oakland.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
If you guys think we're the laughing stock now imagine what we will be if we lose to Oakland.

We might no longer be the laughing stock if we lose.

Everyone would just feel sorry for us.
Share 49ersWebzone