There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Our team is the laughing stock of the NFL

Originally posted by Kneel_B4_ZOD:
My roommate, who happens to have one of the worst high-pitched laughs I've ever heard, laughed at Smith's fumble and continued to giggle as it was run into the endzone. In a room full of people, I threatened his life. If I'd have seen that on the NFL network I probably would have walked into my roommate's room and carried out my threat as some sort of displaced psychotic freak-out.

We are the worst.

lol you need therapy.
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Why shouldn't they be laughing at us? We are the "Goodwill store" of the NFL.
Singletary preaches we are not a charity, yet A Smith gives the ball away more than anyone.

WK 1 A Smith 2INT I returned for a TD
WK 2 A Smith 2 INT, 3 fumbles, 1 for a safety. 5 Turnovers in the game.
WK 3 A Smith 1 INT and fumbled but Davis recovered for Niners
WK 4 A Smith 2 INT (see the pattern here yet?) 3 team fumbles 1 lost Clements cost us game by not getting down or going out of bounds.
WK 5 A Smith 2 INT 1 Fumble lost that went for TD. Gore 2 fumbles lost 5 turnovers.

Through 5 weeks A Smith 9 INT 4 TDs. 7 lost fumbles, this is unacceptable and even the best of teams would have a hard time overcoming this to get a win.

We are not a charity yet M Singletary continues to stick with A Smith. I don't understand this at all. Guess with the ship sinking they can both go down together hand in hand.

I wouldn't credit the week 2 safety to Smith. That was on Davis Baas. An Alexcuser would stop right there but I will go on to agree on everything else and that's unacceptable play for a QB.

[ Edited by Joecool on Oct 11, 2010 at 15:20:38 ]
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by NinerSquire:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Well its obvious that neither Mariucci, Irvin, or Sanders know anything about football. They're has-beens, and jealous that Smith will eventually breakout once he gets a decent oline, wide receivers that can run their routes, wide receivers that can catch, wide receivers that can stop-turn around-run back 5 yards and make a play on the ball, offensive coordinator that can call good plays, a coach that will release Alex from his bondage, a stadium where the wind doesnt affect the spin on the ball, a fanbase that will support Alex and root for him no matter what, etc.

When all these things happen, then the joke's on you Mr. Mariucci, Irvin, and Sanders.

Yeah and you know what George w. Was a pretty good president

Quote:
I guess about as good as Obama...[/
quote]

Not even close GW Bush is the worst president in the history of the US. Seriously Fox has you brainwashed...wake up.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Why shouldn't they be laughing at us? We are the "Goodwill store" of the NFL.
Singletary preaches we are not a charity, yet A Smith gives the ball away more than anyone.

WK 1 A Smith 2INT I returned for a TD
WK 2 A Smith 2 INT, 3 fumbles, 1 for a safety. 5 Turnovers in the game.
WK 3 A Smith 1 INT and fumbled but Davis recovered for Niners
WK 4 A Smith 2 INT (see the pattern here yet?) 3 team fumbles 1 lost Clements cost us game by not getting down or going out of bounds.
WK 5 A Smith 2 INT 1 Fumble lost that went for TD. Gore 2 fumbles lost 5 turnovers.

Through 5 weeks A Smith 9 INT 4 TDs. 7 lost fumbles, this is unacceptable and even the best of teams would have a hard time overcoming this to get a win.

We are not a charity yet M Singletary continues to stick with A Smith. I don't understand this at all. Guess with the ship sinking they can both go down together hand in hand.

I wouldn't credit the week 2 safety to Smith. That was on Davis Baas. An Alexcuser would stop right there but I will go on to agree on everything else and that's unacceptable play for a QB.

I agree. I am not posting these numbers to place complete blame on A Smith just to show how when we turn the ball over repeatedly in games, how it makes it that much harder to win in this league. First step to winning is to not beat ourselfs every chance we get.
If that's the price to pay to get Andrew Luck, well I have no qualms with it.
I guess we're not THAT much of a laughing stock.

Just now Chris Mortensen(ON ESPN opposite Mike Gollic) said with a straight face "49ers to the Super Bowl"

I don't see it but I still see Division though.

At least this losing streak is good for one thing. Only true fans of this team will be around when they do make the Playoffs.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Oct 11, 2010 at 15:32:16 ]
Originally posted by qwestlove94:
like it or not alex gives us the best chance to win right now, so we should stick with him. The players obviously agree when they came to his defense when he was about to get benched. The booing and the near benching had to be rock bottom for him, and he still responded, we lost the game but I think alex showed everyone, (including himself) that he's not the pu$$y that we all thought he was, to me it showed that he should at least be givin the chance to go down with the ship. Anybody who has played or coached football can see this point of view.lets be realistic here, I doubt carr or smith knows the offense better than alex, and giving our problems up front I don't see how starting someone else makes us a better team. Too many of our fans have spent all their lives getting their football knowledge from playing madden, sorry, you can't just plug and go at qb, david carr was alex smith before alex smith, you know what your getting there. F**k all the blind pessimists who think they could do a better job when they've never set foot on a football field.

Is this Alex's Mom? Well Mrs. Smith your son SUCKS at the pro level at QB. You raised a good kid, otherwise why would the HC put up with such mediocrity over the past SIX, yes SIX years.

You will be allowed to write back when your son stops throwing two picks a game and fumbling with his small hands.
Originally posted by 9erred:
like it or not alex gives us the best chance to win right now, so we should stick with him. The players obviously agree when they came to his defense when he was about to get benched. The booing and the near benching had to be rock bottom for him, and he still responded, we lost the game but I think alex showed everyone, (including himself) that he's not the pu$$y that we all thought he was, to me it showed that he should at least be givin the chance to go down with the ship. Anybody who has played or coached football can see this point of view.lets be realistic here, I doubt carr or smith knows the offense better than alex, and giving our problems up front I don't see how starting someone else makes us a better team. Too many of our fans have spent all their lives getting their football knowledge from playing madden, sorry, you can't just plug and go at qb, david carr was alex smith before alex smith, you know what your getting there. F**k all the blind pessimists who think they could do a better job when they've never set foot on a football field.

Is this Alex's Mom? Well Mrs. Smith your son SUCKS at the pro level at QB. You raised a good kid, otherwise why would the HC put up with such mediocrity over the past SIX, yes SIX years.

You will be allowed to write back when your son stops throwing two picks a game and fumbling with his small hands.

ya alex was mediocre for 6 years when he hasnt played the equivalent of 4 years.
Fran, Mooch, Deion and Irvin can suck a fatty. Fran is wack, Mooch couldnt hack it as a coach. Deion is a has been that tries to stay relevant by cozying up to new talent every year. And Irvin sucks. I know my Niners suck right now but so do those jackasses!!!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

ya alex was mediocre for 6 years when he hasnt played the equivalent of 4 years.

The irony. When Hill or JTO were in their 5th year NFL career and had 0 starts, people on this board were saying they are nothing yet 5th year QB's with 0 starts played as good if not better than our beloved 6th year QB with 3 years starting experience.

Almost any post knocking the ability of other QB's in support of Alex Smith is ironic.

Knocking David Carr's lack of ability is even more ironic.

The irony. When Hill or JTO were in their 5th year NFL career and had 0 starts, people on this board were saying they are nothing yet 5th year QB's with 0 starts played as good if not better than our beloved 6th year QB with 3 years starting experience.

Almost any post knocking the ability of other QB's in support of Alex Smith is ironic.

Didn't Carr struggle big time in the 3rd or 4th pre-season game this season when he entered the game vs a bunch of scrubs in the second half?!

Idk I could be wrong though
Originally posted by verb1der:

Didn't Carr struggle big time in the 3rd or 4th pre-season game this season when he entered the game vs a bunch of scrubs in the second half?!

I don't know but hasn't Alex Smith struggled practically his entire career?
Originally posted by verb1der:

I don't know but hasn't Alex Smith struggled practically his entire career?

LOL, yes of course, but my point is maybe the QB that would give us a better chance to win is the other Smith!?

Don't bench a proven bust for another proven bust, what is Troy Smith chopped liver!? hahaha

[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 11, 2010 at 16:17:26 ]
well that's exactly what happens when you play physical with an F

and fail miserably with a pH....
.................................................and no balance
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Did anybody watch NFL network last night after the game? Fran Charles, Steve Mariuci, Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin were laughing hysterically after showing the 49ers highlights. It was honestly about 10 seconds of hard laughing at our team. After a showing like last night, how does our front office believe that we are going to get any better without making any changes?

f**k those mother f**kers! I dont care what a guy named "Fran" and two coked out perverts think.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 11, 2010 at 16:27:01 ]