There are 145 users in the forums

I think we should reconsider the paper bag thing ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by johnontilt:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Do everyone a favor and go root for another team, we're not the f**king Browns. I'm really tired of this bulls**t.

we are all tired of it tool! Thats why we boo! You don't cheer for losers! Well Maybe you do, but us real fans who want to see winning football, they boo when the team isn't even trying to win. This team is disgusting right now. I say bring on the paper bags. I'm embarrassed, if I was dumb enough to pay money to watch this team play I would definitely wear a paper bag on my head!

all the people who are upset with booing, you are not real fans. I don't understand how you can be happy with the performance so far. There has been nothing good happen this season, with all the expectations and talent this team shouldn't be 0-5 and they deserve to be booed as long as they don't play 100%

Probably like a few others here I was at virtually every home game the Niners had during the Joe Thomas years and the 8-24 start that the Niners got under Walsh. The stadium was half empty during those years. Really filled up during the 81 Super Bowl year. Thanks for telling me what a real fan is. I've gone all these years without knowing. One thing, who out there isn't trying to play at 100%. Who has quit and is just collecting a paycheck?
Report: Singletary could be out, even with division championship
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Report: Singletary could be out, even with division championship

Great news.
Originally posted by Delinquentwayz:
Im with ya..
I been reading on a bunch of threads people getting on the fan's for chanting " We Want Carr" during last nights Game. I for one am proud that the people at the stick spoke up! I'm not sayin Carr is the answer but to make the point the fans were THAT SICK of seeing Alex just not making it happen.
IF paper bag's turns around this once dynamic franchise im all for it! The fan's must speak out like they did yesterday!

-DW

I watched this last game with my old man, someone who's been playing/coaching/watching football for a long time. We were both embarrassed by the behavior of those of you chanting for Carr. It was disgusting to hear that sort of Childish, Irrational, and Insulting behavior out of the home fans. It was f**king disgusting to hear you pussies on national TV disrespecting one of the leaders of this football team. Your statement that you're proud of that behavior speaks volumes about the content of your character. That's all I'm gonna say about it.
Do everyone a favor and go root for another team, we're not the f**king Browns. I'm really tired of this bulls**t.

When was the last time the Browns were supposed to be good and win their division going away but then took a dump on the field for the first 5 games? This team is a joke from top to bottom. I have been a fan for a very long time and have never seen such an embarrassment. We have become the laughing stock of the NFL.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:

When was the last time the Browns were supposed to be good and win their division going away but then took a dump on the field for the first 5 games? This team is a joke from top to bottom. I have been a fan for a very long time and have never seen such an embarrassment. We have become the laughing stock of the NFL.

Browns went 10-6 in 07 and looked prime to take over the division in 08. They finished 4-12. Not quite fitting the criteria but a pretty bad drop.

The Browns are better than the 49ers...
Originally posted by cNiner:

Werent you in the bathroom in the enzone eating garlic fries?
Where can i get one of those bags and shirts. Can you customize it for me and add dingleberry, york and smith to the end my agony?

[ Edited by whatawegot on Oct 12, 2010 at 21:42:55 ]
i like it when people put question marks at the end of statements?

Originally posted by RonMexico:
i like it when people put question marks at the end of statements?

did i hear someone pass gass?
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Originally posted by cNiner:

Werent you in the bathroom in the enzone eating garlic fries?
Where can i get one of those bags and shirts. Can you customize it for me and add dingleberry, york and smith to the end my agony?
If anyone wears a paper bag on their head at a game, I'm going to wear a t-shirt saying, "Fake, ignorant, and spoiled bratty fans wear paper bags over their heads at games."
Originally posted by FourNine49:
If anyone wears a paper bag on their head at a game, I'm going to wear a t-shirt saying, "Fake, ignorant, and spoiled bratty fans wear paper bags over their heads at games."

ooohhh snap
You should definitely wear a paper bag over your head if you go to the 49ers game.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 12, 2010 at 23:43:00 ]
Share 49ersWebzone