There are 165 users in the forums

I think we should reconsider the paper bag thing ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think fans should show their displasure with wearing paper bags and not go to the games !

I am sending my Jersy back to the 49ers and say thanks but no thanks !

what you guys think ?

you know what gets to me every week we lose some moron form the team and on this webzone saying we still can win the division and get to the palyoffs !

lets win one game first then talk about posiblities !
Well the boo's wouldnt be as loud with paper bags over our heads! hahaha
Im with ya..
I been reading on a bunch of threads people getting on the fan's for chanting " We Want Carr" during last nights Game. I for one am proud that the people at the stick spoke up! I'm not sayin Carr is the answer but to make the point the fans were THAT SICK of seeing Alex just not making it happen.
IF paper bag's turns around this once dynamic franchise im all for it! The fan's must speak out like they did yesterday!

-DW
I'm all in for booing this team every time it steps on the field. and starting chants like we "we want carr" we suck" "fire singletary" or "we want eddie"
Do everyone a favor and go root for another team, we're not the f**king Browns. I'm really tired of this bulls**t.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Originally posted by cNiner:
I think fans should show their displasure with wearing paper bags and not go to the games !

I am sending my Jersy back to the 49ers and say thanks but no thanks !

what you guys think ?

you know what gets to me every week we lose some moron form the team and on this webzone saying we still can win the division and get to the palyoffs !

lets win one game first then talk about posiblities !

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Do everyone a favor and go root for another team, we're not the f**king Browns. I'm really tired of this bulls**t.

Why don't you go cheer for the browns since obviously you are fine with losing.
Originally posted by verb1der:

All the fan's should send "KY jelly" to the Niner headquarters with a note that says
" Since your f---ing us over, might as well be gentle"

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Why don't you go cheer for the browns since obviously you are fine with losing.

Way to put words in my mouth. No one's "fine with losing" but acting like this franchise has never done s**t a la the Browns, is f**king ridiculous. We have five superbowl wins, three of which I was alive to witness. Teams that have never won anything and have been terrible their entire franchise's history do things like this, not us. I'm just sick and tired of all the whining crybabies in Ninertalk. We're losing games, move the f**k on already.
Originally posted by Delinquentwayz:
All the fan's should send "KY jelly" to the Niner headquarters with a note that says
" Since your f---ing us over, might as well be gentle"

I'm fine with you cry babies wearing bags on your heads but do us all a favor & wear a plastic one. And seal it up good.

we are all tired of it tool! Thats why we boo! You don't cheer for losers! Well Maybe you do, but us real fans who want to see winning football, they boo when the team isn't even trying to win. This team is disgusting right now. I say bring on the paper bags. I'm embarrassed, if I was dumb enough to pay money to watch this team play I would definitely wear a paper bag on my head!

all the people who are upset with booing, you are not real fans. I don't understand how you can be happy with the performance so far. There has been nothing good happen this season, with all the expectations and talent this team shouldn't be 0-5 and they deserve to be booed as long as they don't play 100%
Originally posted by Delinquentwayz:
Im with ya..
I been reading on a bunch of threads people getting on the fan's for chanting " We Want Carr" during last nights Game. I for one am proud that the people at the stick spoke up! I'm not sayin Carr is the answer but to make the point the fans were THAT SICK of seeing Alex just not making it happen.
IF paper bag's turns around this once dynamic franchise im all for it! The fan's must speak out like they did yesterday!

-DW

Carr wouldn't even be worth watching. Careful what you wish for.
Share 49ersWebzone