LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Talk about a Niner locker room divided

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LOL, we have a run-first Offense garnering a tremendous 3.5 YPC (the Saints game helps that), and people still think it's all on the QB. The logic here is astounding.
ahhh... let's just trade the 49ers for the Rams!!!
Originally posted by binary2nd:
LOL, we have a run-first Offense garnering a tremendous 3.5 YPC (the Saints game helps that), and people still think it's all on the QB. The logic here is astounding.

So where are the turnovers coming from?
Originally posted by Joecool:

Mostly from tipped passes and bad pass protection.
  • ZRF80

Good thing our passing is making up for that............oh wait.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

I'm rooting for Smith and I think he's gonna be a lot better moving forward, but this is the kinda s**t that makes his fans look bad.

Stop qualifying his turnovers.
Originally posted by kray28:
The last pick was not on Alex. And the impact of the first INT was to pin the Eagles at their own 3 yd line.

I'm okay with those deep ball INTs, to be honest. At least he was throwing it deep for a change.

Still, it might have helped if Ginn had at least turned around to track the ball on that play.

That first pick was on gin. How did he lose and over run the ball. the only thing people should blame alex for is the fumble. People love to blame him for everything but really you can't even tho people will. Oh and that second pick was due to his arm being hit while throwing the ball.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

I'm rooting for Smith and I think he's gonna be a lot better moving forward, but this is the kinda s**t that makes his fans look bad.

Stop qualifying his turnovers.

A question was asked, the REAL logical answer was given, and that makes fans look bad? There is a lot of things that make 49er fans look bad (this website being near the top) but logic and reason are not any of those things.
Share 49ersWebzone