LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Jed York texts ESPN...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TN-Niner:
0 - 5.

0 - 5.

Big hole and what is the number one rule of holes?

Quit digging.
I wish he would have texted "Selling the team to Ed Roski."
Jed York
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Jed York
Originally posted by ninertico:
This is what I was talking about...

Wow! The laughingstock of the NFL.

agreed....that's what happens when an entilted 28 year old child becomes the face of a professional franchise...is it any wonder that the team is a mess? i feel sorry for all the fans that spend money for tickets on this pathetic team and organization.
Originally posted by davemo4:
Originally posted by ninertico:
This is what I was talking about...

Wow! The laughingstock of the NFL.

agreed....that's what happens when an entilted 28 year old child becomes the face of a professional franchise...is it any wonder that the team is a mess? i feel sorry for all the fans that spend money for tickets on this pathetic team and organization.

Exactly. Ed Roski is way more qualified to run this team.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
0 - 5.

0 - 5.

Quit digging.

Exactly.
Unfortunately, a concept that has eluded young Jed.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
our owner is an idiot, our head coach is an idiot, and our qb is a douche

and our fans are whiners

0-5
I believe Jed York has drawn the line with Sing - play off or else.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
0 - 5.

0 - 5.

Quit digging.

Exactly.
Unfortunately, a concept that has eluded young Jed.

Yeah, but if this was some lame attempt to put some additional fire or motivation into Dingleberry -- I don't see it happening.

He's the Captain of an 0-5 ship that is taking water and going down for the deep count. Dingleberry knows this.

There's nothing Jed York can do to reverse this course.

Man, the next five games are gonna be ugly. I hope there's a win in there somewhere.

• fly15
  • Veteran
j, go visit or call Jerry Jones for some advise, if it was him, he had already fire Alex Smith. I never blamed coach Sing for anything until today. he's giving Alex another chance even after being 0-5 and having a QB that has 9 interceptions in 5 games. He's a cancer, a coach killer, and you dont even seem to care.

U should text Jones, not ESPN.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
j, go visit or call Jerry Jones for some advise, if it was him, he had already fire Alex Smith. I never blamed coach Sing for anything until today. he's giving Alex another chance even after being 0-5 and having a QB that has 9 interceptions in 5 games. He's a cancer, a coach killer, and you dont even seem to care.

So in your estimation, Singletary has done a good job to this point? Never making adjustments, having the entire team come out sluggish whenever it is a road game, wasting time outs, insisting on a run-run-run offense in a league that seems to gravitate more toward the pass every year.

And you skewer the owner, for what...having faith in his team. I don't see anything wrong with Jed York's prediction. What does he have to lose.
Sorry Jed, but when did you turn into Nostradamus?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by fly15:

So in your estimation, Singletary has done a good job to this point? Never making adjustments, having the entire team come out sluggish whenever it is a road game, wasting time outs, insisting on a run-run-run offense in a league that seems to gravitate more toward the pass every year.

And you skewer the owner, for what...having faith in his team. I don't see anything wrong with Jed York's prediction. What does he have to lose.

He wont lose anything, he will just make a fool of himself
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Looks like Jed York is the rat texting reporters.
Share 49ersWebzone