There are 183 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Fans No Class Today!

Fans No Class Today!

i was at the game, and i didn't boo, but i understand why people did: this team is not fun to watch.
Fans booing because they're tired of watching the same inconsistency offensively every week was well deserved.
To everyone who is upset with the Booing...

at 0-5 EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE BOOED!
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
No class.

Pathetic "fans"

you prefer complacent fans? I thought the booing was awesome - it's like having a tea party movement in the stadium. It puts unbelievable pressure on Smith and Sing and Jed to get the lead out of their collective asses and put some results on the field, and the message was sent in primetime broadcast for the rest of the viewing public to hear. I'm sure our three stooges got the message.
f**k THIS TEAM. THEY ONLY PLAY WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY WHEN WERE DOWN BY 20. PLAY IN THE SPREAD ALL GAME AND WE MIGHT DO SOMETHING. BUT UNTIL THEN f**k FRANK AND f**k ALEX. ONE FUMBLES ALL THE TIME AND THE OTHER ONE BLOWS GOATS. f**k THEM.
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by jrg:
No class.

Pathetic "fans"

you prefer complacent fans? I thought the booing was awesome - it's like having a tea party movement in the stadium. It puts unbelievable pressure on Smith and Sing and Jed to get the lead out of their collective asses and put some results on the field, and the message was sent in primetime broadcast for the rest of the viewing public to hear. I'm sure our three stooges got the message.

He's an Alex smith apologist
This is the worst fanbase in the league.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I still say F THE FANS!!! if i'm a player i don't worry about how much u spent yo money on yo tix. I worry about gettin a w and i play wit a boulder on my shoulder anyways. I don't give a F bout u if u ain't part of the 53. I want to sh*t on everybody not on my sideline including the fans. Let the Front office kiss ass and sell tix and do stuff like public relations, etc. My job ain't marketin my job is killin and winnin 4 me and my squad cuz they are the ones who are wit me grindin wit me and backin me unconditionally not anyone else. Now this might upset some of u but it is true. Alex got to have that killer i dont give a F attitude about us and go out on the field $ blood. If our guys can just do that i think winning takes care of itself along wit better clock management and coaching. If we are aggressive on offense and defense as far as our scheme then i will live or die wit that as a fan

hahaha
Originally posted by johnontilt:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I still say F THE FANS!!! if i'm a player i don't worry about how much u spent yo money on yo tix. I worry about gettin a w and i play wit a boulder on my shoulder anyways. I don't give a F bout u if u ain't part of the 53. I want to sh*t on everybody not on my sideline including the fans. Let the Front office kiss ass and sell tix and do stuff like public relations, etc. My job ain't marketin my job is killin and winnin 4 me and my squad cuz they are the ones who are wit me grindin wit me and backin me unconditionally not anyone else. Now this might upset some of u but it is true. Alex got to have that killer i dont give a F attitude about us and go out on the field $ blood. If our guys can just do that i think winning takes care of itself along wit better clock management and coaching. If we are aggressive on offense and defense as far as our scheme then i will live or die wit that as a fan

hahaha

Guess what i will continue to boo anyone that drags this once proud franchise down.
Its funny how people on NT say that we're to good a franchise and we're not the Lions or Browns or Jags to boo. Guess what? We ARE the LIONS, BROWNS, JAGS, ETC. We haven't made the playoffs since 2002. We're 0-5. The glory years are a decade and a half behind us. Get over yourselves, we're not the franchise we used to be.
lmao

Fans finally got tired of a product they have been putting their hard earned money into over the past what 8 years. On top of that you have ownership more concerned with building a new stadium than building a new team.

GTFO with this class s**t.

We the fans have a right to be angry. Booing Smith in this case let the Yorks know we wont put up with this s**t anymore.
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by rawdel:
Fans paid for their seats... They have the right to boo or whatever else they want.

Except stand apparently. I was told to sit down by an usher twice inside 2 minutes to go in the game. Lame ass fans who are too lazy to stand up when a play gets exciting complaining... They need to stay home and watch on tv.

Wow, inside 2 minutes with the chance to tie or win our first game of the season and fans were in their seats!?!?! Seems like they were more pumped to yell "WE WANT CARR" then to watch a potential game winning situation...

It was an exceptionally weak crowd tonight, even for Candlestick. The crowd was flat all game long except for the David Carr chants. It comes with the territory of being an 0-5 team. It seemed like the crowd, rightly or wrongly, just knew the Niners were going to blow it. My seats are in the south end zone which is usually loud as hell, yet I seemed to be the only one yelling for most of the game. It's a shame that we, the fans, put forth such a mediocre effort on a nationally televised game.
i hear ppl saying "the fans are impatient" and i kinda chuckle and think to myself "yeah they are"... but not only impatient, Niner fans (myself being one of them) are spoiled rotten...plain and simple....we enjoyed being the team of the decade in the 80's...we were fortunate enough to win 1 superbowl in the 90's just to satisfy our obsession and lust for bragging rights temporarily...we've been in withdrawals ever since...but with that said, its time to check our addictions and understand that many franchises never get to enjoy any success and have no idea what it feels like to root for teams like the Niners, or Steelers...we've been spoiled big time...its been what 8 yrs since we've been to the playoffs...think about Detroit or kansas city amongst others...we had one helluva run with joe and steve, and were and still are very fortunate to have been a part of something so great...this organization will get things on track,...there's no doubt in my mind....and by the way....the fans had no class at all 2nite....very distasteful
There is a lot of SUCK on this team. But the overly simplistic fan base focuses on one area for booing.
Originally posted by LUVsnatch69:
f**k THIS TEAM. THEY ONLY PLAY WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY WHEN WERE DOWN BY 20. PLAY IN THE SPREAD ALL GAME AND WE MIGHT DO SOMETHING. BUT UNTIL THEN f**k FRANK AND f**k ALEX. ONE FUMBLES ALL THE TIME AND THE OTHER ONE BLOWS GOATS. f**k THEM.

I like your enthusiasm!

agree 100% about going to Spread offense.