There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Fans No Class Today!

Fans No Class Today!

Get over it. Would you be given 6 friggin years to learn your job only to keep making bone head moves and not think you would get booed or fired?
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Get over it. Would you be given 6 friggin years to learn your job only to keep making bone head moves and not think you would get booed or fired?

Not if the only other guy there to do my job was David Carr.......jus saying
As Maiocco said today on the radio, the boos were a biproduct of fans being frustrated that they see the same thing week in and week out. Pencil in 2 INTs for Alex because he has been right on average the last couple of weeks.

Plus I paid $228 for two tickets face value. If I pay that much, I should be able to vent my frustration. Alex shouldn't have to have 40,000 people booing his ass and a HC in his face to wake the f**k up.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by TDNiners:
The fans were stupid, in my opinion.

They should have yelled "WE WANT GRUDEN" "WE WANT GRUDEN"

Carr won't give you s**t.

At least Gruden might be able to fix this mess.

Cosigned. Carr won't fix this s**t!

Cosigned, for gruden. Lets all face it we want to see a good passing game. Insert West Coast. We all want to see gore used to his best abilities. Insert West Coast.
We all want a offense that isn't undermined by a coach that still this it's 1980. We all want an alpha male for a head coach, Insert Gruden who comes with the west coast.
Us booing fans are the ones that get things changed. If youre not booing you deserve the 0-5 team your watching. This team is embarrassing, and the face of it is our overmatched coach and QB. The raiders look like a better organization right now
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

One more time... Lets all practice.

"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"

LOL... I definitely participated in the Booing, the "Smith Sucks", the "We want Carr" I began the "We Want Gruden" in my section. It started to pick up a little bit and they there was a punt so it died.

some of us would like to thank the people that boo'd which kinda lit a fire underneathe alex/sing and other's @$$es.

HOWEVER, i bet the used-carr was crapping in his panties. he was probably thinking to himself [oh $h!t, this crowd is freakin p!$$ed to no end!!! what will i do if they throw me in and i start effing up!!? oh god, no please!!!]

you know that fool was relieved a little, but something kinda tells me that when he heard the crowd call for his name, a lil something wet dripped down his cheeks... and i don't mean his face-cheeks
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

One more time... Lets all practice.

"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"

LOL... I definitely participated in the Booing, the "Smith Sucks", the "We want Carr" I began the "We Want Gruden" in my section. It started to pick up a little bit and they there was a punt so it died.

some of us would like to thank the people that boo'd which kinda lit a fire underneathe alex/sing and other's @$$es.

HOWEVER, i bet the used-carr was crapping in his panties. he was probably thinking to himself [oh $h!t, this crowd is freakin p!$$ed to no end!!! what will i do if they throw me in and i start effing up!!? oh god, no please!!!]

you know that fool was relieved a little, but something kinda tells me that when he heard the crowd call for his name, a lil something wet dripped down his cheeks... and i don't mean his face-cheeks

We would of heard,

"WE WANT NATE!!!"
This thread make me feel old. I hate to say this, but you kids today are soft! The team played like crap, people are sick of crap people Booed, f**king big deal, if the team don't like it...play f**king better! All you nancy-boys don't like go watch a f**king chess match or some other p***y game like golf!

PS stay off my lawn youse hooligans!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
This thread make me feel old. I hate to say this, but you kids today are soft! The team played like crap, people are sick of crap people Booed, f**king big deal, if the team don't like it...play f**king better! All you nancy-boys don't like go watch a f**king chess match or some other p***y game like golf!

Don't know the percentage of fans who actually live in the Bay Area but I'll say this. The other night when the Giants eliminated the Braves in the NLDS, the Giants fans stopped their victory celebration to cheer and applaud Bobby Cox, the long time Braves manager for a hall of fame career.

And you want to talk about San Francisco fans not having class?
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

That's what I'm talking bout!!!!

They booed Smith, its all part of the game. After Smith put up two TD's the boos went away right......well put up TD's and you won't get booed simple as that!!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
No he deserved it.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by susweel:
No he deserved it.

Yup, he deserved it.
The whole team did.

This is a pathetic organization run by inept owners. Our legacy has been tarnished over the last 8 years and the fans are sick of it.
When you pay hundreds of dollars to attend a game, you expect to see a decent product on the field at least once in a while. People just need to stop going to Niner games and stop giving the Yorks their money.
Having no class is cheering when a player gets injured.

I was booing at the game because I'm sick and tired of seeing Alex as our QB. I don't want him next year and don't even think he will be back next year.

What is the point of playing a QB who is not going to be with the team next year. I will seriously debate about renewing my season tickets if Alex is our QB next year.