LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

Fans No Class Today!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Fans No Class Today!

Originally posted by Jersey9er:
11:54
MattB_49: The only one who addressed the booing was Crabtree, who said he was disappointed with the reaction.

Took this from the chat wit Matt. Just for those that say they are for the players, and how crabs took a shot at Alex, with the offense comment last week.

He was the only player that commented M said.

Wow a player disappointed in fans. Only other time I heard that was when Brady said he was upset cuz Patriot fans left early.

STFU and play, biotch!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
If you want class go to the opera, this is football.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
MattB_49: The only one who addressed the booing was Crabtree, who said he was disappointed with the reaction.

Took this from the chat wit Matt. Just for those that say they are for the players, and how crabs took a shot at Alex, with the offense comment last week.

Wow a player disappointed in fans. Only other time I heard that was when Brady said he was upset cuz Patriot fans left early.

STFU and play, biotch!

i'm pretty sure he did just that on Sunday night.
Whats funny is everyone thinking Gruden would come here if asked. Yea, like he'd give up his cushy job for this mess. Pipe dream.
Originally posted by boast:

STFU and play, biotch!

I hope he puts up similar numbers against the Raiders this sunday

STFU and play, biotch!

fixed
Originally posted by Hollywood:
Whats funny is everyone thinking Gruden would come here if asked. Yea, like he'd give up his cushy job for this mess. Pipe dream.

Our only hope is that sometimes its a pride thing with these guys.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
No he deserved it.

Agreed....he needs to absorb, understand & learn from this. I mean the WHOLE TEAM F--KED UP, but he's the QB & it starts with him.

STFU and play, biotch!

It's about time. Most of the time he's just whining about something....
  • ZRF80

Why not ? Its not like he's being offered job after job, but he's rejecting all of them because he likes being an analyst. Guys like Mariucci and Gruden are coaches through and through. They're just buying their time as analysts until they got a shot again in the BIGS. If Gruden got a chance in SF (and we all know Jed would give him the reigns to run the team), he'd take it for sure...

Originally posted by ZRF80:

Why not ? Its not like he's being offered job after job, but he's rejecting all of them because he likes being an analyst. Guys like Mariucci and Gruden are coaches through and through. They're just buying their time as analysts until they got a shot again in the BIGS. If Gruden got a chance in SF (and we all know Jed would give him the reigns to run the team), he'd take it for sure...

Thats where you are wrong. Gruden has been offered a job, but they get burn out like anyone else and step away for a bit. THey are coaches so yea, they tend to come back. Like when Shanahan stepped away. He was offered the Dallas job. But he declined the interview. It was another season or 2 before he accepted the Washington job. Gruden is enjoying his time away. I think he will eventually be back, but he's not out of work because no wants him. I wish I could think of the team he turned down and talked about on NFL network last season.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Were you at the game? Did you pay $114 a ticket to watch the game? That's what I though, STFU.

So we need to stfu on a message board because we didn't pay to watch the game? What kind of logic is that? The fans have a right to boo whatever they want, but we have the right to call it as we see it: they were being unintelligent buffoonish douches after the fumble.

You guys who sit at home and watch the games are now somehow "better" fans than the ones at the game because we were booing? Give me a break, you can call it how you want but, the name calling is getting a little ridiculous. Fans have no class because we're sick of watching the same s**t week in a week out? I bet a lot of you were saying the same thing in the comfort of your own home, you just weren't in a public forum for everyone else in the world to hear.

I agree totally,another thing that pisses me off is the people saying how unclassy it is to boo,reality check people these are multi millionaire athletes, who gives a crap if their fealings get hurt they get to play a game for a living and if they manage their money right they wont ever have to work another day in their life.I doubt 20 years from now Alex is gonna be telling his psychiatrist sob,sob, they booed me ,it really hurt whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I felt bad for Smith! I thought after that bashing it would be a classy move to just trade him or let him go.I guess Sing is going to keep him in to keep getting stoned by the fans.
I hope everyone at the stick realizes how stupid they sounded. Down by 14 points, the crowd lost their f**king minds and starting chanting for DAVID f**kING CARR.

Now, maybe some of you guys missed the Carr "glory years" so you're excused for your stupidity. The rest of you however, shame on you.

Granted, this is Alex Smith we're talking about. Chanting for the back-up is understandable, even more so considering the winless record and poor play. BUT NOT WHEN IT'S DAVID MOTHERf**kING CARR.
Get over it. Would you be given 6 friggin years to learn your job only to keep making bone head moves and not think you would get booed or fired?
Share 49ersWebzone