LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Fans No Class Today!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Fans No Class Today!

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by malcolmx:
The fanbase is full of cockroaches like susweel and flywhatever. Alex is the only player that showed balls today.

its Fly15 sir.
maybe u should change ur name to cockroache11, sounds more original...

Originally posted by dobo:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
When I was chanting that I would have rather seen him flip the bitd cuz that would have been the most emotion he's shown in 6 years. He's a turnover machine, and leads the league in give aways. If he would have cut those in half we would have at least won 2 games.

You would have rather seen him flip the bird than stand up to Sing and confidently lead two TD drives?

I would have rather seen him flip the bird after a TD pass. Its not hard to stand up to sing, Hill did it in 2008, except Hill actually came back and won the game. If Alex continues his 2 INTS a game against the Raiders, especially in the 2nd half, he will get benched. I really think Smith is on a short leash. Fan's are spending $100 a ticket, they deserve better than a turnover machine, it wasn't a moral victory we are still 0-5 and Smith is still 16-29 as a Starter in the NFL.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by malcolmx:
The fanbase is full of cockroaches like susweel and flywhatever. Alex is the only player that showed balls today.

its Fly15 sir.
maybe u should change ur name to cockroache11, sounds more original...

Thanks for the personal insult.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by ace130:
That fumble alex smith did, I seen cutler and manning do it many time before so shut the f**k up

Yes, lets forgive alex everyone. Cause Manning also did it.

/endthread

cutler can get away with it because he is on a team that is capable of beating teams outside of the SEC, PAC10 and even the WAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manning can afford to do it because he is capable of still winning a game after a couple of HIS own turnovers.
Originally posted by TDNiners:
The fans were stupid, in my opinion.

They should have yelled "WE WANT GRUDEN" "WE WANT GRUDEN"

Carr won't give you s**t.

At least Gruden might be able to fix this mess.

Doesn't matter if Carr is the worst QB ever, bench Alex let alone cut him, it was time to move on 2 years ago. The only way we fix this mess like the last few years is if we get a QB and we need to move on and needed to move on from Alex, we won't suck enough to have a higher draft pick than Buffalo, but if we have a chance to get Luck do it, trade up if it's possible if not just try for locker so we can move the hell one from this abomination of an NFL QB that is Alex Smith.
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I had to make this thread because honestly it was apalling to hear the fans booing Smith for Carr, and during the threads many felt the same as may, and even those that dont like Smith one bit.

Then Sing leaves him in, and he throws 2 more TD's and then they cheer. Booing because it's a bad play is one thing.

But Gore fumbled twice and our D was getting manhandled, and all they could boo was our QB. Some say Sing is messed up in the head, well u know what some of us fans are just as crazy as they make Sing out to be.

If you looked around in chat rooms, they were laughing at our fans because regardless of what. 21pts from a QB should be enough to win, regardless of int's, but its funny, nope, not on our team.

The whole team at some point f**ked up today, and the booing for just one player was quite pathetic as a fan IMHO.

I see the Alex Smith bandwagon is still going strong after an 0-5 start.

That made me smile kind of, anyway whoever that guy was wearing #11 in the 4th is who we need to win games. Plus not turning the ball over 6 times would help.

It's funny how he is a completely different guy sometimes. I really think he can do it but he has so many doubts and second guesses. When the doubts are scared out of him by Singletary he plays better...
The booing was nessesary. When 65,000 fans watch the same inept, s**t ball, they have every right to express themselves. It sends the best message to our organization. Hey look it worked, Sing and Alex were flailing on the sidelines, and answered the call. Just play good ball, is all we ask. Problem is, we will start the next game with Gore running into the side of a cliff for 2. Sing's stubborness alone, will get him fired.
Originally posted by TheCatch:
The booing was nessesary. When 65,000 fans watch the same inept, s**t ball, they have every right to express themselves. It sends the best message to our organization. Hey look it worked, Sing and Alex were flailing on the sidelines, and answered the call. Just play good ball, is all we ask. Problem is, we will start the next game with Gore running into the side of a cliff for 2. Sing's stubborness alone, will get him fired.

I have no problem with the fans booing the runs up the middle and bad playcalling. But chanting "we want carr" is pathetic, and exposes the fans as being incredibly unintelligent. Any simpleton can recognize there are a multitude of issues going on right now, to put it all on the QB is the move of a dunce.
Were you at the game? Did you pay $114 a ticket to watch the game? That's what I though, STFU.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Well call me classless or whatever. I spend way too much money every season to see the BS we saw last night. The Fans deserver better than a great 1st drive then terrible middle of game and Too late comeback. Im Tired and was embarrassed at my own birthday party cuz all i got too hear was sorry for the loss but happy Bday anyway. Really??

Alex needs to Go. Tired of the same ol same

Agreed.

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Were you at the game? Did you pay $114 a ticket to watch the game? That's what I though, STFU.

So we need to stfu on a message board because we didn't pay to watch the game? What kind of logic is that? The fans have a right to boo whatever they want, but we have the right to call it as we see it: they were being unintelligent buffoonish douches after the fumble.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
1...Telling each other to STFU is warnable.

2...KEEP IT CIVIL!
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

So we need to stfu on a message board because we didn't pay to watch the game? What kind of logic is that? The fans have a right to boo whatever they want, but we have the right to call it as we see it: they were being unintelligent buffoonish douches after the fumble.

You guys who sit at home and watch the games are now somehow "better" fans than the ones at the game because we were booing? Give me a break, you can call it how you want but, the name calling is getting a little ridiculous. Fans have no class because we're sick of watching the same s**t week in a week out? I bet a lot of you were saying the same thing in the comfort of your own home, you just weren't in a public forum for everyone else in the world to hear.
11:54
MattB_49: The only one who addressed the booing was Crabtree, who said he was disappointed with the reaction.

Took this from the chat wit Matt. Just for those that say they are for the players, and how crabs took a shot at Alex, with the offense comment last week.

He was the only player that commented M said.

Wow a player disappointed in fans. Only other time I heard that was when Brady said he was upset cuz Patriot fans left early.
The fans were stupid, in my opinion.

They should have yelled "WE WANT GRUDEN" "WE WANT GRUDEN"

Carr won't give you s**t.

At least Gruden might be able to fix this mess.

One more time... Lets all practice.

"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"
"WE WANT GRUDEN"

LOL... I definitely participated in the Booing, the "Smith Sucks", the "We want Carr" I began the "We Want Gruden" in my section. It started to pick up a little bit and they there was a punt so it died.
Share 49ersWebzone