There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Fans No Class Today!

Fans No Class Today!

you are allowed to cheer for what you want. Freedom of speech.
I for one was proud of our fan base voicing it's opinion. You realize without that Alex would never have scored those 2 TD's. And thats the truth.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
There is a lot of SUCK on this team. But the overly simplistic fan base focuses on one area for booing.

There just isn't a good chant that fits in ownership, coaches, and players all into one. Chants need three syllables

We want new owners, coaches, and players... cha cha cha!! Don't think that one will carry very far.
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by SY9er8:
Originally posted by I_Want_Winners:
please...i dont blame fans one bit for boos.this was unacceptable.we made kolb look like a allstar and should have tore up their defense who was missing many starters.
its the same thing week after week.our defense can only hold out and do so much as our offense led by that piece of crap smith always gives turnovers and 3 and outs.
i love singletary and think he needs better coordinaters as ones we got are jokes and so is smith.should have got a verteran qb this past offseaon
im so fed up already...

what game were you watching we had one 3 and out all night alex played well and bailed th eO out on every #rd down it was 3 and long all night with 2 runs up the gut with gore for 2 yards or loss of yards!!! this game isn ton ALEX people its on bad coaching!!! 10 penalties 5 turnovers!!! swiss D and bad OL play gores turnovers led to 10 pts alex fumble 7 and int lead to punt. again what game u watching??

Really? Didn't you see his int's? How about his retarded fumble that got returned for a TD. He did not play well, and should have been benched. Gore got boo'd once as well, and so did some of the play calling. They all deserved to get boo'd

You're insane. Do you know anything about QBing in the NFL. Any time you put a QB in multiple 3rd and long situations via poor playcalling, you're going to ruin your Offense. Given all the 3rd and long, penalty induced situations, Alex played fine. Grow up and watch some more football.

No need for personal attacks buddy. And you are telling me to grow up? Hrm.. Whatever...
The only competition we are having is with the lions for s**ttiest team in the league.
Originally posted by skynet907:
The only competition we are having is with the lions for s**ttiest team in the league.

No were not, they won that argument already.
Singletary has to go, this is turning into a gong show.
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Singletary has to go, this is turning into a gong show.
Fans were fine. I did felt bad for Smith on a personal level because he is a decent guy. But I thought it was good for him to go through that. I was momentarily happy for him that he was able to bounce back. In reality however, it's always something with him like the game ending pick. 31-27 would have been b***hen but alas Joe Montana he is not.

Has Smith ever put up 4 solid qtrs of Fooseball? If he has you can count the times on one hand in the 3-ish years he's played. When does this team light somebody up? I mean 40 sumthin to 10. It never has with him in there.

Smith I've been hopeful but it's just time buddy. Go somewhere else that is not so screwed up and maybe down the road you can have a Jim Plunkett type renaissance and enjoy a huge eff you to all the haters. Doubt it.
No man is bigger than the team. This includes Smith and Gore!
Originally posted by susweel:
No he deserved it.

Fail.
Originally posted by LUVsnatch69:
f**k THIS TEAM. THEY ONLY PLAY WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY WHEN WERE DOWN BY 20. PLAY IN THE SPREAD ALL GAME AND WE MIGHT DO SOMETHING. BUT UNTIL THEN f**k FRANK AND f**k ALEX. ONE FUMBLES ALL THE TIME AND THE OTHER ONE BLOWS GOATS. f**k THEM.

LOL!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by LUVsnatch69:
f**k THIS TEAM. THEY ONLY PLAY WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY WHEN WERE DOWN BY 20. PLAY IN THE SPREAD ALL GAME AND WE MIGHT DO SOMETHING. BUT UNTIL THEN f**k FRANK AND f**k ALEX. ONE FUMBLES ALL THE TIME AND THE OTHER ONE BLOWS GOATS. f**k THEM.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Too be honest the boos were to be expected. I also heard the crowd boo when they handing the ball of to Gore tonight.

What really bothered me was the "We want Carr" chant. Thats was classless, and that was the lowest I had ever felt as a fan of this team. That was the first time in my life I have ever been embarrassed to be a fan of this team.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by skynet907:

No were not, they won that argument already.

if we beat the rams are we back in contention with the Lions?