49ers will find a way to lose.

Book it!

+1

Yup, and Smith will remain at QB...
Raiders - 9

49ers - 21
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Let's turn it around Niners.

The only thing turning around is Sing in the locker room with his trousers at his ankles...
Originally posted by jrg:
Raiders - 9

49ers - 21

We can all hope!!
Originally posted by kstolai:
Raiders - 9

49ers - 21

We can all hope!!

He must be referring to the amount of turnovers that will be given up.
If we only win 1 game this season, this is the only win I want.
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Raiders - 9

49ers - 21

We can all hope!!

He must be referring to the amount of turnovers that will be given up.

lol
I have yet to predict a win this year.. But I am predicting a win here finally!

I never ever feel good about a loss, I didn't even feel positive after the Saints loss but tonight after I calmed down I feel like this might be the loss that wakes this team up everyone on it. I actually have a positive feeling which is weird because all I have had all year is negative ones.

here to hoping my rare feelings pull out

Niners win 24-10
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Let's turn it around Niners.

The only thing turning around is Sing in the locker room with his trousers at his ankles...

I lol'd at that...
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I'm nervous to see their speedy WRs vs. our slugs in the secondary.

But hey, if we spread it out and not use Frank up the middle every play we most definitely have a cha.... Oh, wait... Our coaches won't do that.

yeah, cuzz Smith cant stop throwing picks. 9 on the season?
OMFG! If we lose this game................................... My life will be HELL!!!!
Guess what guys the Raiders have the 31st ranked rushing defense in the league. More Gore up the middle on 1st and 2nd come Sunday haha.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
OMFG! If we lose this game................................... My life will be HELL!!!!

You'll still have Brock Lesnar and Jose Aldo :P
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

You'll still have Brock Lesnar and Jose Aldo :P

no man, no. I think we all know what will happen if we lose to the raiders..... Most my friends are raider fans..., the rest are cowboy fans. i'll need to find some new friends.
  • ZRF80
As stated in the Niners-Eagles pregame thread, this is the beginning of the end of Alex Smith. And its gonna look ugly. We all saw/heard Candlestick on Sunday night....the chants will continue. Alex Smith will conitune to be inconsistent. Sing will continue to use the same coaching philosophy to run us into the ground.

We're not gonna beat Oakland, folks. This franchise is in shambles, and needs an overhaul. It begins by tossing Smith aside, and if the coaching staff isnt willing to do it, the fans will force it out of them by their boos and calling for Carr.