LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
We won and didn't watch a second of the game. Maybe that's the secret me not watching and they won.

in that case please please please!! Don't watch anymore games for the rest of the season to include the playoffs and the Superbowl.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
You guys are crazy. Sloppy game yes. But 2 TDs and no INTs and big runs from Gore who's been missing. Ill take it.

I'll take it all day. Can't expect the defense to perform that well every weekend though. We got lucky we were playing the Raiders but a wins a win.
Originally posted by backontop:
We won and didn't watch a second of the game. Maybe that's the secret me not watching and they won.

in that case please please please!! Don't watch anymore games for the rest of the season to include the playoffs and the Superbowl.

lol
Originally posted by defenderDX:

lol

we're bring home number 6 boys!!!
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
We are the 49ers!

We dont celebrate first wins a third into the season.....

lol
Originally posted by jrg:

We need him to do a 49er song. It would be quite funny.
Jamarcus Campbell was the reason why we won the game.

Not all teams are gonna have such weak QB play
Taylor Mays almost had 2 picks, Im really excited to see him out there
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I don't want to see this run the clock out crap damn it! I want to see a kill shot, Deep pass to Crabtree for a TD damn it! KILL SHOT!

And when the pass got picked off and returned for a TD. The Raiders would have gone for 2 and tied the game. Then you would be b***hing that we didn't run out the clock. When you can put the game away with no risk... you do it....
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I don't want to see this run the clock out crap damn it! I want to see a kill shot, Deep pass to Crabtree for a TD damn it! KILL SHOT!

And when the pass got picked off and returned for a TD. The Raiders would have gone for 2 and tied the game. Then you would be b***hing that we didn't run out the clock. When you can put the game away with no risk... you do it....

Thats the key part right there brotha, gonna b***h regardless so sometimes we gotta take it with a grain of salt. If the TD pass would of been intercepted. Theyd be like see, we almost had the game won, but he f**ked up at the last minute. So either way they gonna b***h.

that was a safety. Singletary doesn't know what, and what not to challenge.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

who is in the booth?
Originally posted by jreff22:

who is in the booth?

I know paraag was there last year but not this year. Not sure who is up there for those calls.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by jreff22:

who is in the booth?

I know paraag was there last year but not this year. Not sure who is up there for those calls.

I'm sure the replay was on the big screen. If that flag was in my pocket, i'd of launched it after watching the replay. He's thrown it for worse calls.
Share 49ersWebzone