LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Slaughter the Raiders!!

Go Niners!

[ Edited by 49erSonicXL on Oct 13, 2010 at 12:38:37 ]
We will lose
If we lose this game, I'm officially on the "Let's pick #1" bandwaggon. I don't want to pick number one, but I will give any team a discount on a trade down which is something Nolan should have done in 2005.

Sometimes, you can't always go by the value chart. Damn 6 years of waste.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Here's the deal with the crowd in this game: If the Niners start slow, or go through a slow stretch with a momentum swing, I think what should be an asset (home crowd) could turn very quickly into a serious liability.

A booing home crowd is the ultimate in swimming upstream from a psychological standpoint. Alex will have to do even better than he did last Sunday against some serious adversity.

The team (in order to survive) needs to develop an "us vs. them" mentality and count on no friends but themselves. Maybe it brings out the pride and the effort....they'll need that and more.

Now if the Niners come with the same sense of urgency from the get go, they may save themselves from having to go to that ugly place again.
Originally posted by kray28:
Here's the deal with the crowd in this game: If the Niners start slow, or go through a slow stretch with a momentum swing, I think what should be an asset (home crowd) could turn very quickly into a serious liability.

A booing home crowd is the ultimate in swimming upstream from a psychological standpoint. Alex will have to do even better than he did last Sunday against some serious adversity.

The team (in order to survive) needs to develop an "us vs. them" mentality and count on no friends but themselves. Maybe it brings out the pride and the effort....they'll need that and more.

Now if the Niners come with the same sense of urgency from the get go, they may save themselves from having to go to that ugly place again.

There will be booing if we run on the first play.

There will be booing if the first pass is incomplete.

All rightfully so. This teams needs a wake up call, not excuses.
If we lose to Oakland on Sunday at the stick I predict at least 10 to 15 fights and maybe a riot before the parking lot clears.

As much frustration that is built in our fan base I can see having SWAT ready..
There will be fights regardless if we win or lose. I think it would actually be worse if we won.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
There will be fights regardless if we win or lose. I think it would actually be worse if we won.

True but at least we have a win finally
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

A win with a few black eyes and arrest... Ahh, nice to see how the Niner Nation has digressed...

Originally posted by kidash:

A win with a few black eyes and arrest... Ahh, nice to see how the Niner Nation has digressed...

What would you do

As long as Alexis Smith is our qb, we will continue to lose.

What would you do

I'd probably be one of the guys in handcuffs you'll see....

Beat those punk Raiders!!!

Do your shotgun thing Alex and win this!!!

9ers stand up!!!

Thrash those clown-ass, yo-ho-ho, dress-up day, fake franchise, bloated slimy swashbuckling fat f*cks!!

Crush the Raiders!!

Go Niners!!!

[ Edited by 49erSonicXL on Oct 13, 2010 at 13:55:43 ]

What would you do

I'd probably one in the handcuffs you'll see....

Winning cures everything
Share 49ersWebzone